Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. She's probably in her early forties.
2. He was a big man in his forties, smartly dressed in a suit and tie.
3. He was very successful in his middle forties.
4. Her brothers were both hefty men in their forties.
5. Steel cans were introduced sometime during the forties.
6. The temperature was up in the high forties.
7. The woman was probably in her mid forties.
8. Temperatures are well up in the forties.
9. He was in his early forties,(sentence dictionary) tall and blond with bright blue eyes.
10. This syndrome mostly affects women in their forties.
11. Unemployment among the over forties has risen sharply in recent years.
12. Our house was built some time in the forties.
13. Some places had temperatures in the forties during the heat wave.
14. Eddie was a short squat fellow in his forties with thinning hair.
15. John was well into his forties before he got married.
16. The temperature is expected to be in the forties tomorrow.
17. He was a big man in his forties; once he had a lot of muscle but now he was running to seed.
18. In the early forties, predecessors of Joe McCarthy were snooping around trying to spot Communists in government.
19. He looked like he was in his early forties with thin, wavy gray hair and a sorrowful expression.
20. A manager in his early forties described a scene in which he screamed at one of his subordinates.
21. Breast cancer is the leading cause of death for American women in their forties.
22. The place was built as a casino in the forties.
23. Her career only began to pick up when she was in her forties.
24. He didn't get married until he was well into his forties.
25. The police are looking for a Caucasian male in his forties.
26. Most female models have to retire around the age of 25, whereas a well-preserved man can go on working into his forties.
27. He spent several years in Paris in the late forties.
28. She became quite a notable director in the thirties and forties.
29. It is most often diagnosed in women in their thirties and forties, although I've seen it in many younger women, as well.
30. He was a large, barrel-chested man in his early forties, his black hair plastered to his skull with hair cream.
More similar words: mid-forties, thirties, properties, mid-thirties, sortie, fortieth, shortie, portiere, take liberties with, chemical properties, physical properties, support activities, colligative properties, ties, duties, panties, eighties, nineties, parities, equities, twenties, amenities, royalties, humanities, CASUALTIES, securities, facilities, formalities, liabilities, authorities.