Random good picture Not show
2. Don't fear you forsake, just afraid of losing you.
3. I still love him and I would never forsake him.
4. She will never forsake her vegetarian principles.
5. Do not forsake me!
6. He decided to forsake politics for journalism.
7. Forsake the search for excellence. Turn thy head from quality circles.
8. But it was never expected that voters would forsake their loyalties in large numbers for an abstract principle.
9. Gwendolyn begged Hugo not to forsake her.
10. Be careful that you do not forsake the Levite all your days upon the earth.
11. I will obey your decrees; do not utterly forsake me.
12. You must forsake your bad habits.
13. Let the wicked forsake his way andevil man his thoughts.
14. If you forsake the LORD and serve foreign gods, he will turn and bring disaster on you and make an end of you, after he has been good to you.
15. He put intense pressure on Souvanna to forsake neutralism.
16. Oak's eyes could not forsake them.
17. His new wife persuaded him to forsake his old drinking habits.
18. Forsake our old person who has all the selfish , sinful nature.
19. She persuaded her husband to forsake his drinking habit.
20. At 53 he has no plans to forsake the hills.
21. To forsake good for the sake of gold is not for me.
22. Cease from anger and forsake wrath ; Do not fret ; it leads only to evildoing.
23. Indeed, Wu was one of the first to forsake realist works for abstractions, which somehow managed to remain recognizably Chinese.
24. He had made it clear to his wife that he would never forsake her.
25. With Dole having the nomination all but locked up, will voters in one or more states forsake him?
26. Only those whose prodigious skill gives them leverage for negotiating secure contracts are prepared to forsake higher education for sport.Sentencedict
27. Notice what it says,"Forces sent by him--he shall turn back and pay heed to those who forsake the holy covenant."
28. He was wondering how she was to be persuaded -- what appeal would move her to forsake Drouet.
29. We must learn to reawaken and keep ourselves awake, not by mechanical aids, but by an infinite expectation of the dawn, which does not forsake us in our soundest sleep.
30. In time to come, we may even have to forsake the familiar paper currency.