Random good picture Not show
1. Biopsy tissues were fixed in buffered formalin and processed routinely through paraffin wax, ensuring optimal orientation at the embedding stage.
2. Formalin fixes platelet aggregates which would be removed during the centrifugation to produce platelet-rich plasma.
3. Finally, the intestinal tract was excised, fixed in formalin, stained with haematoxylin and eosin, then coded.
4. The researchers injected formalin into animals' paws and watched how often they licked the wound.
5. The biopsies were fixed in formalin and stained with haematoxylin and eosin.
6. The antral biopsy specimens were fixed in formalin and processed routinely.
7. The fourth step Intravesical 1% formalin or open cystotomy temporary urinary diversion and bladder packing with gauze or percutaneous embolization of both vesical arteries.
8. All the specimen process formalin fixation and mineral wax embedment.
9. But things deteriorate , even in formalin, over the years.
10. Mucosal immune response of the mice to formalin - treated Campylobacter jejuni, CJ - S 131 , was effectively induced by oral immunization.
11. Or methanal Formaldehyde (37%) in water solution, called formalin, is used as a preservative, an embalming agent, and a disinfectant .
12. Objective To decrease the formalin content in the reused dialyzer and reduce the patients'cost.
13. The hearts were stored in formalin, and in many cases had been dissected.
14. Freshwater and suitable concentration of formalin, copper sulfate and sodium salinomycin were the better way to prevent and cure Cryptocaryoniosis.
15. Dip a pile of shit in Formalin.
16. Dichlorophen was synthesized from formalin and p-chlorophenol in the presence of HY zeolite.
17. The effects of formalin added during malting on the qualities of barley and malt were studied.
18. Methods: In 30 adult pelvic specimens fixed with formalin(sentencedict.com), the obturator artery was dissected.
19. The specimens were fixed overnight in neutral buffered 10% formalin and embedded in paraffin wax.
20. The tissue sample of the excised pancreas was placed in buffered formalin for two to four hours and transferred to 75% ethanol.
21. Comparison with the peroxidase labelled antibody sandwich method using formalin fixed paraffin embedded material.
22. Jean took a deep breath, and the smell of formalin assailed her.
23. Postmortem examination was carried out in seven patients, and the gastrointestinal tract was fixed in 10% neutral buffered formalin.
24. All the antibodies used in this study recognise epitopes that are resistant to formalin fixation and wax embedding.
25. Objective The influence of medical students health was studied when formalin preservative was replaced by Meidi.
26. The specimen B submitted consists of several pieces of endocervix tissue Fragments measuring up to 1 cc . in amount, fixed in formalin.Sentencedict.com
27. The fresh brain has a certain hardness after it is hardened by formalin.
28. Method:The position, shape, size and their correlational data of sphenopalatine foramen of 5 cadaver heads (10 sides) in adults fixed with formalin were dissected and measured.
29. All the tissues were fixed in 10 % neutral formalin and desiccated and embedded in paraffin.
30. Each colon was loosely rolled from rectum to caecum and held by spearing with a 30-guage needle before fixing overnight in 10% neutral buffered formalin.
More similar words: formalise, normalize, formality, formalism, formalize, normality, normalise, formalised, formalized, formalities, informality, abnormality, normalisation, normalization, confidential information, formal, normal, normally, formally, anormal, normalcy, abnormal, subnormal, informal, abnormally, supernormal, semiformal, paranormal, semi-formal, normal curve.