Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Ucn III induced Fos expression in several areas forebrain and hindbrain.
2. Establishment of a model on acute forebrain ischemia complicated by multiple organ dysfunction syndrome ( MODS ).
3. Conclusion: Impairment of basal forebrain alone is sufficient for amnesia and spontaneous confabulation.
4. Conclusion: The distributing charactristics of tree shrew forebrain cholinergic neurons were similar to those of rat and monkey.
5. MethodsNOS positive structures in the basal forebrain of the Wistar rats were observed with NADPH diaphorase improved histochemistry.
6. The posterior part of the forebrain that connects the mesencephalon with the cerebral hemispheres, encloses the third ventricle, and contains the thalamus and hypothalamus.
7. It has been considered that basal forebrain cholinergic system has affinity with learning and memory.
8. Conclusion Progesterone is neuroprotective on the hippocampal neurons of gerbil following transient forebrain ischemia.
9. Objective To investigate if there are proliferating cells in the forebrain of young rats.
10. Because the habenular nucleus was an important relay from the forebrain to brainstem, the forebrain could modulate the activity of LC through this pathway.
11. Objective To observe the preventive effects of NGF on the retrograde degeneration in cholinergic neurons of basal forebrain in rats with frontal cortexes injuries.
12. Amnesic patients made far more errors, especially those with basal forebrain damage.
13. These results support the idea that in the human fetal forebrain axonal PSA-NCAM expression is inversely related to primary myelination .
14. Effects of Isoflurane Versus Fentanyl-Nitrous Oxide Anesthesia on Long-term Outcome from Severe Forebrain Ischemia in the Rat.
15. In people who learned after adolescence(http://Sentencedict.com), white matter development was increased only in the forebrain—the region that was still undergoing myelination.
16. Vertebrate brains consist of the hindbrain (rhombencephalon), midbrain (mesencephalon), and forebrain (prosencephalon).
17. Object:To investigate the neuroprotective effect of Flavonoid from the leaves of Diospyros Kaki(FLDK) on acute forebrain ischemia reperfusion injury in rats.
18. Habenula has been regarded as the major link between forebrain structures and midbrain raphe nuclei.
19. The neural connections of vocal control nuclei of midbrain and forebrain in hawfinch were studied by using HRP tracing method.
20. The portion of the brain, consisting of the medulla oblongata, pons Varolii, and mesencephalon, that connects the spinal cord to the forebrain and cerebrum.
More similar words: harebrained, brain drain, cerebral, firebrand, cerebrate, cerebration, cerebral palsy, cerebral cortex, algebraical, brain, brainy, brains, cerebral hemisphere, brainiac, brainwash, no-brainer, brain wave, brain dead, brain stem, brainchild, brainless, brainwave, birdbrain, brainwashed, brainstem, hindbrain, brainpower, brain power, brainstorm, algebraic expression.