1. She had a foreboding of danger.
2. I felt a gloomy foreboding that something was going to go wrong.
3. There's a sense of foreboding in the capital, as if fighting might at any minute break out.
4. The sky was dull, with a foreboding of rain.
5. The letter filled him with foreboding.
6. She had a foreboding that she's never see him again.
7. She had a sense of foreboding that the news would be bad.
8. She had a sinister foreboding that the plane would crash.
9. He returned, full of foreboding, to the scene of the accident.
10. Thoughts about the future filled him with foreboding.
11. Nigel viewed the scheme with gloomy foreboding.
12. Time lost its familiar context, and uncertainty and foreboding colored those who kept vigil.
13. Auguste regarded them grimly and with foreboding.
14. His foreboding quickly turned to enthusiastic support when he saw her in action.
15. Ah, but who, she asked herself with sudden foreboding, is going to cure you of Penry Meredith Vaughan?
16. Foreboding mingled with his excitement.
17. With a sense of foreboding, she read the note attached to one of the stems.
18. His triumph was overshadowed by an uneasy sense of foreboding.
19. She waited for news with a grim sense of foreboding .
20. A sequence played amid a storm exudes the right air of ominous foreboding.
21. His heart was beating agitatedly, as if sharing his sense of foreboding.
22. Her mixed media watercolors show humans transmuting into beasts, in strange landscapes full of foreboding.
23. As they waited at the airfield, Sara had the same feeling of foreboding that she had felt before her father died.
23. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. It's similar to staggering shell-shocked in alien territory occupied solely by foreboding empty skyscrapers.
25. But the face into which he had gazed across the candle-flame had been neither tamed, nor troubled by any foreboding.
26. Although the fresh night air was welcome, Jack was again aware of an unusual feeling of dread and foreboding.
27. Yet, with all the activity getting under way, they also shared a sense of foreboding.
28. The school holds over 2, 500 young people in a massive brick structure that can only be described as foreboding.
29. "Jeanie, I have to go away," he said, his voice full of foreboding.
30. They had not achieved the essential element of surprise on which he had counted, and he was filled with foreboding.
More similar words: forebode, rebuilding, brooding, skateboarding, homebody, somebody, bodily, bodied, embodiment, advance booking, dingy, ending, hiding, holding, ceding, fading, lading, dining, landing, adding, wedding, wadding, pending, shedding, heading, feeding, grading, lending, evading, leading.