Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) The parents start to react inappropriately to the child, attempt to force feed, and cause greater resistance.
2) Some toothpaste manufacturers force feed sweets to monkeys to study tooth decay.
3) In answer to this, there are cases in which the notion of force feeding is very wide of the mark.
4) Drugs, antibiotics, hormones, forced feeding plans and specialized breeding; that's how.
5) The screw and the IKV forced feeding slotting barrel match well, which provides possibility for stably high-speed extrusion.
6) The feeding zone with a grooved bushing can work successfully out transport of the special soft oilseed with high oil content and low crude fiber content without other forced feeding sets.
7) This problem is solved by using the disk-type feeder which is based on the principle of continuous and forced feeding, and automatic cleaning.
8) The theory of liquid metal die forging is the understanding of the process which combines solidification under high pressure with forced feeding by plastic deformation.
More similar words: be divorced from, feeding, forced landing, overfeeding, breast feeding, breast-feeding, feeding bottle, force-feed, force feed, feed in, force diagram, bird feeder, ceding, seeding, receding, conceding, preceding, breeding, bleeding, speeding, unheeding, exceeding, inbreeding, succeeding, proceeding, armed forces, forced, proceedings, exceedingly, forcedly.