Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Modesty forbade me from mentioning that my novel had been published.
2. Kings cannot privilege what God forbade.
3. Mother forbade the boy to walk his younger brother out of the room.
4. Most of the parents agree to forbade their children to smoke.
5. He forbade them from mentioning the subject again.
6. Father stepped in and forbade me to go camping.
7. The government imprisoned dissidents, forbade travel, and restricted the press.
8. He forbade contacts between directors and executives outside his presence.
9. The Countess forbade it in her will, knowing what the beginnings had been.
10. They forbade lavish wedding ceremonies, bringing to an end the glitzy Punjabi wedding.
11. At that time, the state law forbade the teaching of evolution.
12. Constanze, thoroughly alarmed, forbade him to do any more work on the Requiem until his health improved.
13. The Roman Catholic church forbade the wedding of cousins.
14. The Agrarian Code of 1922 strictly forbade the sale of land and the granting of mortgages.
15. The 13th Amendment forbade slavery and involuntary servitude.
15. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
16. Courtesy forbade him from asking the reason for this unexpected visit.
17. King John forbade the clergy to enact any new decree on the subject.
18. She forbade her children sweets.
19. Indeed, modesty forbade him to contemplate too long what he could count a personal success.
20. Massachusetts laws forbade people to induce others to follow false gods, and this they accused Quakers of doing.
21. First he forbade the irrigation of alfalfa, a low-value, water-demanding crop; then he prohibited winter planting.
22. Bush custom forbade anyone listening in on one of these conversations or interfering with the servants' duties.
23. Her father forbade their marriage.
24. It totally forbade the manufacture, sale and transportation of alcoholic beverages.
25. She forbade him to accompany her beyond the door and walked alone over the golden sand past the flower-beds to the gate.
26. Ottoman law required them to live separately in their own quarter of the town, and forbade their priests to proselytise.
27. My father overheard and, without consulting me or waiting to hear my reply, forbade him the house.
28. By the Edict of Milan, promulgated in 313, he forbade persecution of all forms of monotheism in the Empire.
29. Since convening in January 1995, the House has voted for amendments that required a balanced federal budget and forbade flag desecration.
30. No doubt this is the reason St Paul, or some one using his name, forbade women to speak in church.
More similar words: bade, a bad egg, mikhail gorbachev, bad, go bad, too bad, not bad, badly, orb, call a spade a spade, bad guy, badger, feel bad, not too bad, bad debt, badmouth, not so bad, bad luck, orbit, forbid, badinage, bad blood, bad weather, morbid, forbear, absorb, not half bad, badminton, orbiter, forborne.