Random good picture Not show
1. Just for the record I would like to clarify something my colleague said earlier.
2. For the record, the police never charged me.
3. And, for the record, he would be the last person I'd ask.
4. Just for the record, the minister's statement is wrong on two points.
5. For the record I'd just like to say that I totally disagree with this decision.
6. And, just for the record, we were never any more than good friends.
7. Television and radio refused to carry advertisements for the record.
8. For the record[sentencedict .com], most Moscow girls leave school at about 18.
9. We're willing to state for the record that it has enormous value.
10. Please state your full name for the record.
11. This call has been taped, for the record.
12. For the record, Allan Border has had only one birthday at the helm, on July 27, 1989.
13. For the record, the official score was France 3, the U.S. 1.
14. He pay seventy-five cents for the record and he make two hundred dollars off it.
15. For the record their performance was marred by engine trouble, but simply taking part was more significant than the result.
16. For the record Twentieth-century Old Masters Joni, deliberate counterfeiter or creative artist?
17. It was a record year, too, for the record stall.
18. For the record the original line-up was N. Collins.
19. Gore's people remain, for the record, very confident of their ultimate success.
20. Leicester wobbled, but they hung on for the record equalling win.
21. For the record: Mister Bigelow has presented a proposed stipulation of agreed facts, always appreciated in protracted cases.
22. Melissa Kirk Berkeley For the record, I am an overweight male or, if you prefer, a fat guy.
23. Their names for the record Dave Tilson and Pat Fenlon.
24. But for the record, I was rooting for you to land him.
25. Foreign trade dealers register for the record in local record registration organs.
26. I'd rather you didn't butt in at this stage - and nothing for the record.
27. It was intercepted by the Confederates, who read it with enjoyment and preserved it for the record.
28. As of Saturday, both seemingly interminable droughts were over, sending historians in the organization scurrying for the record book.
29. The labor contracts shall, after being signed, be filed with the local labor management department for the record.
30. In order to set up a filter condition on that SDO Record, you must use nested f:parameter tags on the download component with a value that identifies a key for the record.
More similar words: prerecord, off the record, tape recorder, break the record, record, recorded, on record, recorder, recording, unrecorded, recordable, go on record, record high, track record, record level, world record, video recorder, record keeping, medical record, payroll records, criminal record, record-breaking, accounting records, neither here nor there, phone cord, for the rest, decorticate, recovered, interior decorator, creature comfort.