Random good picture Not show
1. I work at head office now, for my sins.
2. Ma'am, what would you have me do to atone for my sin?
3. I am Araminta Merchiston, Lady Merchiston's daughter - for my sins!
4. The Prophet: For my sins, I was murdered by those who I cared for most.
5. And I will pay for my sins .
5. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
6. Or alive to torture for my sins?
7. I'm employed in the car industry, for my sins.
8. Billy: Sure. I'll just consider it penance(14) for my sins...
9. Fruit salad and ice cream and for my sins chocolate covered peanuts.
10. Thank you for dying on the cross for my sins.
11. So, why not weigh in while I pray for my sins?
12. Thank You for dying on the cross for my sins.
13. If there was any way to atone for my sins, this ought to count toward the tally in some measure.
14. And because of this he has paid the price for my sins and your sins.
15. He sighed and answered: " I have been here for my sins. "
16. I am self-seeking, these and many other behaviors and attitudes are all against God's laws. Yet when I sin, I can go to God and be forgiven because I believe in Jesus as the sacrifice for my sins.
17. In Corleone we played together as children and now will you let me die when I fear hell for my sins?
18. That's why I needed you... Needed someone to punish me for my sins... But that's all over now... I know the truth... Now it's time to end this.
19. Jesus, Giver to those who ask, give me sorrow for my sins!
More similar words: murder mystery, wormy, stormy, for my part, stormy petrel, lysine, SINS, misinform, rainstorm, rinsing, business analysis, brainstorm, insincere, insinuate, insincerity, insincerely, misinformation, disinformation, brain storming, brainstorming, insinuating, insinuation, in single file, goods in stock, releasing hormone, inside information, sinai peninsula, brass instrument, diabetes insipidus, information processing.