Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) I haven't seen your old lady for months, Bill.
(2) Detectives followed him for months hoping to catch him out in some deception.
(3) The property market has been in the doldrums for months.
(4) For months dentists and the health department have been at loggerheads over fees.
(5) I haven't had a haircut for months!
(6) The goods have been sitting in a warehouse for months because a strike has prevented distribution.
(7) He wooed her for months with flowers and expensive presents.
(8) I haven't seen him for months.
(9) The negotiations have been trundling on for months and there's still no end in sight.
(10) I've been hunting for my cat for months, but I couldn't find him.
(11) If you don't pay the bill for months running, the telephone service may disconnect your telephone.
(12) There had been no rain for months and the land was bone dry.
(13) The housing market has been flat for months.
(14) This row has been simmering for months.
(15) Refugees have been streaming into Travnik for months.
(16) They'd been seeing each other on the sly for months.
(17) For months there was a veto on employing new staff.
(18) Bureaucracy can entangle ventures for months. Sentencedict.com
(19) They have been dating for months.
(20) This argument has been simmering for months.
(21) We haven't heard anything of Jan for months.
(22) Kevin's been chasing after Jan for months.
(23) She's been popping pills for months.
(24) For months I had been either unwilling or unable to go through with it.
(25) Holly suffered from insomnia for months after her daughter was born.
(26) The government was on the skids for months before the election.
(27) For months I've been dining out on the story of what happened when my house got flooded.
(28) The team seems to have shaken off the jinx that's been dogging them for months.
(29) Many workers have benefited from the new scheme, which allows careers to be put on a slow burn for months or years and then reactivated.
(30) We'll dust off an old scheme that has been lying on the shelf for months.
More similar words: hormone, hormonal, in the form of, vermont, value for money, growth hormone, month, monthly, interior monologue, this month, last month, bimonthly, next month, semimonthly, a month of Sundays, on the contrary, storm out, enormous, sermon, cormorant, enormously, harmony, paper money, harmonic, rigor mortis, harmonise, harmonica, harmonize, sermonize, warmonger.