Random good picture Not show
1. I lost my footing and tumbled down the stairs.
2. He struggled to keep his footing on the slippery floor.
3. Mrs Jenkins missed her footing and fell over.
4. He lost his footing and fell.
5. He lost his footing on the wet floor and fell.
6. She lost her footing and fell backwards into the water.
7. I slipped and struggled to regain my footing.
8. Robert lost his footing and slithered down the bank.
9. I lost/missed my footing and fell.
10. It was a struggle just to keep my footing.
11. He miskicked com-pletely as he lost his footing.
12. He lost his footing and slid into the water.
13. The army was placed on a war footing .
14. The two teams stand on an equal footing.
15. She lost her footing and fell.
16. The two groups must meet on an equal footing.
17. Who is footing the bill for her extravagant holiday?
18. He lost his footing and was precipitated to the ground.
19. She missed her footing and fell headlong down the stairs.
20. The workers want to be on an equal footing with/on the same footing as the managers.
21. The whole country was on a war footing .
22. The arrangement was put on a permanent footing earlier this year.
23. She looked over her shoulder to be sure of her footing.
24. He wanted to put their relationship on a permanent footing.http://sentencedict.com/footing.html
25. The new law will put official corruption on the same legal footing as treason.
26. They decided to put their relationship on a more formal footing.
27. They are now trying to compete on an equal footing.
28. Many of the old polytechnics are now on the same footing as universities.
29. We need to get the business on a sound footing.
30. The city started the new year on a stronger financial footing.
More similar words: shooting, voting, foot, on foot, not in the least, tinge, rating, testing, fitting, hunting, molting, panting, wanting, posting, setting, existing, forgetting, parenting, awaiting, exciting, lighting, operating, creating, blotting, glinting, directing, reporting, marketing, wittingly, placating.