Random good picture Not show
1. The company ranks second among food manufacturers.
2. Code doting is used by some food manufacturers on products that have a long shelf life.
3. But food manufacturers are paying close attention to the colors(Sentencedict.com), textures and flavors that appeal to children and teen-agers.
4. The investigation centers around promotional gimmicks used by food manufacturers to promote particular products in grocery stores.
5. This year a pet food manufacturer has issued all the exhibitors with their very own pooper scooper.
6. Direct mail order sale of food products by food manufacturers and specialty shops has become big business.
7. Korean food manufacturer. Products include ginseng, desserts and cakes.
8. It is an international beverage and food manufacturer whose headquarters are in Atlanta , Georgia, in the United States of America.
9. ABF is UK's biggest food manufacturer with multinational operations and has companies involved in almost every sector of the food industry through out Europe and around the world.
10. They may also feature brand name products whose price reductions are subsidized by food manufacturers.
11. "I worry about whether my husband's company might go bankrupt," Suzuki said in an e-mail interview with Reuters, referring to the food manufacturer where her husband works.
12. This article mainly introduced the producing technology of the instant rice stick and instant noodles, it can be used as the reference for food manufacturer.
13. For example, Cofco Property, a subsidiary of China's largest food manufacturer, said in July that it had received a line of credit worth $580 million from other firms in the same group.
14. Cofco Property (Group) Co., a subsidiary of China's largest food manufacturer Cofco Group, said in July that it got a three-year credit line of 3.7 billion yuan from six of its sister companies.
15. Currently in the UK, the nutritional information posted on food labels is at the discretion of the food manufacturer, unless a specific nutrition claim, such as "low in trans fats", is made.
16. While the Tokyo-based Institute of Cetacean Research reacted furiously, it couldn't deny that some whale meat had actually been sold to a pet food manufacturer.
More similar words: manufacturer, car manufacturer, manufactured goods, manufacture, manufactured, manufactured products, computer-aided manufacturing, manufactural, manufacturing, manufacturing firm, manufacturing cost, manufacturing company, manufacturing cycle, manufacturing plant, manufacturing industry, manufacturing process, manufacturing overhead, manufacturing business, manufacturing technology, manufactory, facture, food market, goodman, woodman, good man, a good many, good manners, lecturer, lecture room, fracture.