Random good picture Not show
1) This Navajo folk tale describes the creation of the Earth.
2) This is a folk tale.
3) One folk tale about Johnson suggested he was protected by an extraordinary power.
4) An ancient folk tale, it became the source of a number of legends and literary adaptations.
5) This of course is only a myth or folk tale.
6) According to the folk tale, after Jack died, he was denied entrance to Heaven because of his evil ways, but he was also denied access to Hell because he had tricked the devil.
7) Folk tale is after many centuries passed down outstanding story.
8) This is a folk tale which is a story handed down orally among the common people.
9) It could be a folk tale. It could be a history book.
10) According to the folk tale, three suspects had been brought to justice about a homicide case.
11) Based on an old Czech folk tale.
12) The Northeastern folk tale is the substance of Northeastern folk literature and invented by Northeastern ethic groups in the long social practice.
13) There is a romantic folk tale for that day about the meeting of Niulang and Zhinu.
14) In the Netherlands,[Sentencedict.com] there is a folk tale about an indecisive girl and tulips.
15) The type research of folk tale is watershed.
16) This is a folk tale known all over China.
17) The children put on a play adapted from a Russian folk tale.
18) The custom of carving jack-o'-lanterns can be traced back to an old Irish folk tale.
19) The Coens posit a universe without order or meaning, and while Mr. Zhang does not necessarily quarrel with this view,[http://sentencedict.com/folk tale.html] he treats it less as a cosmic joke than as a grim folk tale.
20) His dwarves were miners, and here they are robbers. There is also a dragon that was in the original folk tale.
21) It was one of the first of Shakespeare's works to be translated into Mandarin, and its storyline is hailed as matching that of a popular Chinese folk tale, the "Butterfly Lovers".
22) "Mouse of marriage" the tale is spreads in India, the China, Korea, Japan, and even the Middle East and a Europe's quite a little fame folk tale type.
23) We fear the unknowns , so we reduce to terms that are most familiar to us, whether that's a folk tale, a disease, or... a conspiracy.
24) Later Akutagawa Ryunosuke wrote the novel Momotaro on the basis Of the folk tale.
25) His first effort, in three languages, was a re-creation of an old folk tale about, what else, a boy and his donkey.
26) There are no limits to the choice of theme or shape: animal, flowers or people, and sets of cuts telling story of a play or a folk tale are all common.
More similar words: folk, folklore, tale, stale, talent, talented, stalemate, fairy tale, talentless, femme fatale, egg yolk, polka dot, fold, fold up, unfold, folly, follow, manifold, foliage, follow-up, follow up, follower, as follows, following, portfolio, follow suit, follow through, hale, male, dale.