Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) The hunter poured bullets into the flying birds.
(2) Bees, flies, birds, lemurs and tree kangaroos are all pressed into service.
(3) The angle like flying bird. the ideas from dreaming just like dream on the sky.
(4) How can you determine the speed of a flying bird?
(5) Melodies of life, To the sky beyond the flying bird - forever and on.
(6) It looks like a flying bird.
(7) The flying bird high in the sky can never understand the sadness of the fish deep in the water.
(8) To the sky beyond the flying bird - forever and on.
(9) I want to be a flying bird, just to get away the ground.
(10) Because, I aspire is a flying bird.
(11) I wish I were a flying bird.
(12) Lead a flying bird with a kite rope then take a walk. Sentencedict.com
(13) I shot down a flying bird by laying off ahead of it.
(14) He was able to shoot down a flying bird with the bow and arrow.
(15) Is the foolish dog, bark at the flying bird.
(16) It is difficult to shoot a flying bird, especially a small bird flying high up in the sky.
(17) A voice from the past, joining yours and mine. Adding up the layers of harmony. And so it goes, on and on. Melodies of life, To the sky beyond the flying bird - forever and on.
(18) "Then, are you willing to go with me to a happy place to far away from the trammels of common customs?" The flying bird asked sincerely.
(19) The pegre is always the poor pegre, and he is always the hare in hiding, the fugitive mouse, the flying bird.
(20) At six feet tall, the Eastern Sarus crane is the world's tallest flying bird.
(21) This three-square-mile area is home to the albatross, the world's largest flying bird.
More similar words: wading bird, hummingbird, mockingbird, songbird, flying buttress, giving birth, flying, flying fox, kite flying, flying fish, high-flying, highflying, flying squad, flying start, flying colours, flying school, flying colors, flying saucer, flying dutchman, flying squirrel, with flying colours, with flying colors, pass with flying colors, fly into, fly in the face of, recycling bin, fly in the ointment, a fly in the ointment, lying, rallying.