Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Objective To explore the changing regularity of skeletal fluorosis with osteosclerosis drunk low fluoride water for long time.
(2) The endemic fluorosis is a kind of endemia widely distributed in Ningxia, and this is strongly related to the special natural geochemical environment of Ningxia.
(3) Diagnostic criteria and principles of management of industrial fluorosis.
(4) Relevant literatures the relationship between fluorosis and oxidative stress were reviewed.
(5) In water type fluorosis areas, F in urine and Cu in blood of osteomalacia puerperous women increased, in osteomalacia children.
(6) To investigate fluorosis, there displayed biochemical analysis, pathologic structure observation and relative molecular biology technique.
(7) Wushan and Fengjie counties are typical fluorosis areas in the Gorges Reservoir District.
(8) Roentgenogram skeletal signs of fluorosis in 45 cases aere analyzed.
(9) The prevalence of dental fluorosis of the children drinking low fluorine water was no difference no matter whether using fluoride dentifrice or not.
(10) Methods: The fluorosis animal as model was artificially made by subcutaneously injecting the fluoride to rabbits.
(11) The type of fluorosis area is complicated including mountainous type, plain type, coastal region type, hot sp ring type and basin type.
(12) Dental fluorosis distributes all over the world. The main cause of it is overdose of fluorine.
(13) Fluorosis is a kind of biologic geochemistry disease which is found in particular geographic environment.
(14) Osteoporosis is one relative typic of Endemic Fluorosis disease and one relative popular research topic of environmental geochemistry area.
(15) Fluorine contents in grains of Xuzhou epidemic fluorosis area range between 0.
(16) Objective To propose suitable prevention measures for endemic fluorosis.
(17) Fluorosis badly endangers the health of the people in the southwest and northwest of China.
(18) And more than 10 million are afflicted by fluorosis(sentence dictionary), which can soften and disfigure teeth and bones.
(19) Such levels can damage developing tooth cells and produce dental fluorosis.
(20) Objective To find out if there are arsenic pollution and harm in Wushan type fluorosis area.
(21) Objective To understand the pathogenic mechanism of the pathologic changes of kidneys in fluorosis.
(22) The major endemic diseases in Southern Xinjiang are endemic goiter, cretinism and endemic fluorosis etc.
(23) Results showed that no significant difference of cholesterol and dolichol contents in brian tissues between rats with fluorosis and normal controls were detected.
(24) Objective: To describe and compare the structure characteristics of enamel in human severely fluorotic teeth from water-drinking endemic fluorosis area and coal-burning endemic fluorosis area.
(25) Methods We proceed stretch experiment on elbow joint ulnar nerve of animal model with reproducing fluorosis animal model.
(26) Objective To research the mechanical properties of elbow joint ulnar nerve on fluorosis, supply bioviscoelastic mechanics parameter with clinic.
(27) Objective: To observe the X-ray features of bone damage in patients with moderate endemic skeletal fluorosis and the changes of X-ray after treatment with herbal therapy.
(28) Corn is the staple food, and chili is the favorite vegetable in the coal-burning endemic fluorosis areas. Fluorine in corn can be totally extracted by acid lixivium by once.
(29) Objective To investigate and improve the clinical effect of the decoloration of dental fluorosis stains.
(30) Objective To observe the radiological character of drinking brick - tea type fluorosis.
More similar words: fluoroscope, fluoroscopy, fluoroscopic, chlorofluorocarbon, fluorocarbon, fluor, sorosis, chlorosis, fluorite, fluoride, fluorine, fluoresce, osteoporosis, fluorescent, fluorescence, fluoridation, hemosiderosis, nephrosclerosis, porosity, atherosclerosis, xerosis, necrosis, fibrosis, neurosis, sclerosis, nephrosis, aponeurosis, bromhidrosis, osteonecrosis, hyperhidrosis.