Random good picture Not show
(1) And Darcy flow production equation with gas-bearing volume may reflect the characteristics of methane migration in coal measure strata more really.
(2) Automotive manufacturing and flow production have been fetched in and have effects in CHINA.
(3) The flow production and sediment production were studied in the paper, based on the data from observation in runoff plots.
(4) The flow production lines of the curing agent part and the resin part are identical[http://sentencedict.com], and the difference lies in that the requirement of the curing agent on the heat is not essential.
(5) We have flow production lines and advanced production and inspection equipment.
(6) Flying saw is the important equipment for pipe flow production line. It not only controls the accuracy of pipe length, but also restricts the production speed and cut surface quality.
(7) There are shareholders of CNPC, said the flow production.
(8) Applications of equalized flow production are introduced. The method can improve the capacity by 25%.
(9) The utility model is convenient for shaping and makes use of flow production and division of work, thereby providing feasible foundation of improving processing efficiency for volume production.
(10) It has a modern production base and an automatic flow production line in international advanced level, and it has an annual production capacity of more than 100,000 products.
More similar words: product introduction, production, production function, non-production, reproduction, preproduction, oil production, production process, production time, production cost, production line, overproduction, over production, mass production, steel production, production company, batch production, production quota, cost of production, production schedule, primary production, production factors, production manager, production control, means of production, sexual reproduction, production facility, artistic production, production planning, production efficiency.