Random good picture Not show
1. A numerical study on the floristics of the Zhoushan Archipelago.
2. The floristics trait of intertidal crabs of the islands in the south of Zhejiang was reported in this paper according to the investigation conducted during 1990-1997.
3. Though some attempted to classify plants according to floristics , but it was the work of Carl Linerce that brought a big breakthrough.
4. Floristics is the study of floras, including the preparation of Floras.
5. Gray clustering is a feasible method to assign these floristics to their suitable area, in which assorting vegetable and delineating the clustering objects by linear features are necessary.
6. Therefore it is of importance for understanding bryophyte diversity and its characteristics to study systematically on Inner Mongolia Amblystegiaceae's taxonomy, floristics and distribution character.
7. Its distribution and population number were investigated with site-plot methods in this paper, and its floristics composition and types of Community were analysed too.
8. The garden had 20 specialized gardens, plant landscape construction according to each floristics.
9. The results support Ching Renchang's view that the pteridophyte floristics in Mt. Dabie of Henan Province should be classified into Central and East Chinese fern flora.
More similar words: florist, florist shop, heuristics, aphoristic, humoristic, colorist, distinguishing characteristic, ballistics, logistics, eristic, statistics, cladistics, stylistics, juristic, linguistics, heuristic, patristic, juristical, futuristic, biostatistics, voyeuristic, criminalistics, militaristic, vital statistics, juristic person, sociolinguistics, characteristic, psycholinguistics, florin, florid.