Sentencedict.com random good picture
12. Eagles catch no flies.
13. My kite flies high in the sky.
14. No matter how fast time flies,our friendship stands for ever.
15. Time flies never to be recalled.
16. The flies leave a sticky residue on crops.
17. Time flies!Live in the present,and all the things are of no consequence just like floating clouds.
18. Even the company's director flies coach most of the time.
19. We were plagued by a myriad tiny flies.
20. She opened the window and swiped at the flies with a rolled-up newspaper to make them go out.
21. Ill news flies [travels] fast.
22. The hotel flies the American flag when it has guests from the US.
23. Steve flies home tomorrow - we're all really excited.
24. The child drove away the flies.
25. The horse was flicking flies away with its tail.
26. He broke off a twig from a willow tree and used it to shoo the flies away.Sentencedict
27. The windows were covered in wire mesh to keep out flies.
28. If you would hit the mark, you must aim a little above it. Every arrow that flies feels the attraction of earth.
29. If you would hit the mark, you must aim a little above it. Every arrow that flies feels the attraction of earth. ——Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
30. The mighty desert is burning for the love of a bladeof grawho shakes her head and laughs and flies away.