Random good picture Not show
1. The doorbell rang and Peggy ran fleetly answer it, calling that it must be Santa Claus.
2. The doorbell ring and Peggy ran fleetly answer it , calling that it must be Santa Claus.
3. Through capital management, they fleetly grow up, and occupy vast market.
4. Bubble flotation is a fleetly developmental flotation technique in this years.
5. The"Third-Part Logistics" is developing fleetly as a newly arisen property in our country, and it is mean that all kinds of profession that provide logistic serve to the owner of goods.
6. Locking mold configuration: Adopt international advanced crossing board structure , locking mold fleetly and reposefully.
7. The numerical analysis model can be built conveniently and fleetly under interactive input interface. The system can also provide automatic and visual simulation for the established model.
8. Recently, the common computer system represented by PC developed fleetly both in the hardware and software.
9. Lijiang is a region in possession of abundant tourism resources and its tourism is developing fleetly.
10. An efficient algorithm is put forward which can remove the hidden lines fleetly.
11. The tax administration has been intensified and tax revenue has kept increased constantly and fleetly.
12. With the rapid development of the Chinese economy, electric power consumption also rises fleetly.
13. The road lead to severely danger zone , our cross - country cars overpasses the coasts fleetly and carefully.
14. At this sedimentary period, the water in Lake Basin began to recede fleetly, the base level of erosion grew down, the schlep ability of river grew up, and the supply of source was abundant.
15. In this paper, a transferable Gauss integral matrix algorithm(TGIMA)which can perform fleetly the B spline FEM was proposed.
16. A double cycle furcation chaos machine and operation implement make it work fleetly and safely.Sentencedict.com
17. As a result, it is very needful to use a protector which can monitor malfunction of three-phase motor correctly and fleetly.
18. The recognization of reference points is important to survey traffic accident scene fleetly using photographs.
More similar words: sweetly, fleet, discreetly, indiscreetly, fleeting, fleetness, fleet-footed, beetle, wetly, beetle off, beetling, quietly, secretly, sweet lemon, street lamp, streetlight, flee, fleer, leet, fleece, fleecy, sleet, fleeced, sleety, flexible exchange rates, wetland, shetland, get laid, jet lag, net loss.