1. My jacket is lined with fleece/is fleece-lined.
2. You'll bake in that fleece jacket!
3. My warmest coat is lined with fleece.
4. Michelle will also spin a customer's wool fleece to specification at a cost of $2.25 an ounce.
5. A lamb's fleece was sprawled in the middle of the stage.
6. Early wills and inventories show records for fleece, flax and hemp in many areas.
7. A terrible serpent guarded the Fleece, but she would lull it to sleep so that it would do them no harm.
8. A fleece underblanket protects her from bed sores.
9. The fleece tops for children come in fashionable colors.
10. He wore a green and blue fleece coat, blue jeans and brown training shoes.
11. There is a sign over the gateway, the Fleece.
12. It is the holder of prepared fleece or flax from which the spinner draws out strands.
13. Sprayway's Micro Jammer is a fleece jacket made even more functional with a windproof outer layer.
14. Technical advances in fleece continue apace such as with the stretch version which gives improved insulation and greater mobility through a closer fit.
15. Then they unrolled as a silver-white fleece, under the silent cold light of the moon.
16. The drawcords on the fleece and the Merlin sleeping bag pull in freely and close tightly if required.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
17. Locally, fleece may be available from your garden centre but do check the quality and price before buying.
18. He was wearing black combat trousers and a hooded fleece.
19. Production efficiency was optimised by the growth in the fleece business already referred to.
20. The flocking operation is critical to the making of Polartec and Polarfleece, the mills' trademark fleece used in outerwear.
21. Then taking her on board they went where she directed and reached the sacred grove where the Fleece hung.
22. He is magnificently dressed in damask decorated with peacock feathers, and wears the Order of the Golden Fleece.
23. The bulls, the dragon-men, the serpent warder of the Fleece, I conquered them.
24. Now I wonder if I would not have been better off in sneakers and a fleece, more populist clothes.
25. Turn to page 31 to find out how you could win a fantastic Phoenix tent, waterproof jacket, or fleece jacket.
26. Nevertheless, he thought Theo unduly alarmist in warning him that women like her were out to fleece him.
27. Cuffs and hem are adjusted by flaps and poppers, using the natural spring of the fleece.
28. The King went back to the palace planning treachery against the heroes and vowing they should never have the Golden Fleece.
29. In general, the same clothing was used underneath - Rhoval/Modal thermals and Polartec 200 fleece.
30. Experiments over the centuries resulted in the predominance of the Cheviot breed with a fleece eminently suitable for finer grades of cloth.