Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. They ate flatbread and chickpeas. Most of the wrestlers here, including Kumar, are vegetarians.
2. The flatbread crust is topped with creamy garlic sauce, chicken, and cheese. And it crisps up perfectly in the microwave.
3. Go with flatbread, a bit of cooking oil, sauce, cheese, and toppings, and a (toaster) oven.
4. grilled entrees, whole-grain pasta, brown rice, flatbread pizzas are just some of the healthier choices.
5. It' s an Indian unleavened flatbread made by pan frying, wholewheat dough on a tava.
6. They could scarcely afford vegetables and fruit to supplement dull meals of lentils and flatbread.
7. She's plowing money into brand building, empowering local managers in developing countries, and launching more ready-to-eat fare such as heat-and-serve Deli Creations flatbread sandwiches.
8. Daily bread: Zainab Haidary, 19, caught this picture of an Afghan woman walking home with a bag of flatbread.
More similar words: flat broke, shortbread, sweetbread, great britain, break bread with, flatbed, break bread, outbreak, short break, heartbreak, heartbreaking, circuit breaker, bread, breadth, breach of law, rye bread, breadline, cornbread, breadbasket, bread knife, white bread, breadcrumb, breadfruit, white-bread, bread maker, garlic bread, gingerbread, crusty bread, loaf of bread, breadwinner.