Random good picture Not show
1) It would be a long, flat line until the late 16th or early 17th century, when it would start trending upward.
2) Above that, we get an absolutely flat line.
3) It'showed three normal bumps, a long flat line and then three more bumps.
4) The steep drop, followed by a flat line makes the shape of an L.
5) The approximate expression of parasitic inductance of flat line and twisted pair line is proposed after the study of parasitic inductance in the AC bus.
6) Twist-line phenomenon: in particular, is a flat line or a line like the Happy Valley, we must draw the line at the same time be dealt with, we will not be a waste of time.
7) The index is trading flat line in the vicinity of repeated shocks.
8) Ideally however,(http://sentencedict.com/flat line.html) the ups and downs of the frequency response should average out to a flat line.
9) Little progress is made for several weeks at a time, as indicated by the flat line of work items remaining in an unchanged state.
10) Second is the NEMA 5-15 a plug with two flat line and neutral blades and a round ground pin also used in North America and Japan.
11) Brendan drained the rest of his glass and looked back into Tom's face, which seemed more serious now, his lips closed in a flat line.
12) Her learning curve, from all the available evidence, is a flat line.
13) Soon the heart monitor showed a subtle change-an uneven curve instead of a flat line.
14) Our company act as the agent of complete set import small-scale to turn on flat line (Japan), superior performance, simple and practical.
More similar words: gatling, flatly, outline, hotline, outlined, hot line, jetliner, front line, waistline, fault line, short line, coastline, flight line, picket line, costliness, maginot line, credit line, ticket line, ghostliness, the front line, product line, checkout line, saintliness, straight line, cat-like, catlike, goat-like, at liberty, lateral line, eat like a bird.