Random good picture Not show
1. Compact Flash memory is about the most robust digital film.
2. Flash memory is a type of semiconductor chip used to store data in computers and electronic devices.
3. Such a flash memory device is sometimes referred to as a binary flash memory device because each memory element can store one bit of data.
4. Flash memory offers more than 150 hours of recording time that may be recorded over and used repeatedly with distortion-free clarity.
5. The company will comprise the flash memory units of Intel and STMicro.
6. Supports both solid state storage card (flash memory) and micro drives.
7. Internal non-removable 512MB flash memory used to storage game save data and downloadable content thus eliminating the Need for a memory card.
8. Flash memory write error. Reset the power switch.
9. With flash memory, also a type of EEPROM, the contents of the whole memory array, or of a portion of the memory, can be erased in one step, in contrast to the traditional, full-featured EEPROM.
10. There is also some diversity among FLASH memory products with respect to the programming method.
11. The memory chip selected large capacity Flash memory to realize mass memory of the voice data.
12. Command data for controlling the flash memory device is input to the controller 218.
13. More than 200 times faster to access than flash memory, FeRAM is a type of nonvolatile memory that has many possibilities for use as next-generation semiconductor memory.
14. The command data informs the flash memory of what operation is requested.
15. Preferably experienced in the sales of Flash Memory IC, ARM, MCU etc.
16. It has 13 Mbyte of non-volatile Flash memory for historical data storage with a loggingarchiving strategy that protects the data from loss or tampering.
17. It would have been truly amazing if this system had been Flash Memory compatible.
18. SanDisk is a small Santa Clara, Calif., company that is in the forefront of flash memory technology.
19. This opens the way for low-cost and high-performance 64M-bit Flash memory chips based on a 0.4 micron design rule.
20. The plant will start operations from April 1998, producing 64 million 16-megabit flash memory chips a year.
21. Code efficiency is especially important since it helps to minimize system program size and reduce overall system cost by allowing the use of less flash memory.
22. A data storage unit, such as a hard disc drive, a flash memory set, and a CD/DVD ROM drive(sentencedict.com), is integrally mounted in the laptop station.
23. Embedded systems are usually diskless systems. In order to keep permanent data inthe systems, it is a widely adapted strategy to use flash memory.
24. It was used JTAG interface to download the program to the FLASH memory of C 8051 F 020.
25. Most notably, it can save its electronic state even when the current is turned off, making it a great candidate to replace today's flash memory.
26. Derchak connected my LifeShirt to a handheld unit that stores the recorded data on a compact flash memory card.
27. Because the systematic memory medium of touch panel is Flash memory, this paper has realized FAT file system of three layers based on Flash structure.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
28. A kind of network multi functional electric energy meter is introduced, which is composed of 80C196KC microprocessor, PSD913F2 flash memory and RTL8019AS net interface controller.
29. In a personal computer (PC), this location is in the basic input/output system (BIOS), which is stored in flash memory on the motherboard.
30. The invention relates to a method for accessing a NAND gate flash memory by an application protocol data unit, which belongs to the technical field of smart card application.
More similar words: memory, from memory, memory cell, main memory, memory loss, in memory of, cache memory, memory trace, shared memory, memory board, muscle memory, computer memory, memory address, working memory, episodic memory, long term memory, long-term memory, read-only memory, semantic memory, short-term memory, secondary memory, random access memory, cashmere, encashment, memorise, memorize, memorial, memoranda, memorandum, memorable.