Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. No flag of truce possible. Men are willing to die, provided their opponent will kill them.
2. The two commanders met under a white flag of truce. Grant demanded unconditional surrender.
3. The ship was flying the flag of truce.
4. We could see the man who carried the flag of truce attempting to hold Silver back.
5. And what do you want with your flag of truce?' he cried.
6. The gesture was equivalent to a flag of truce in civilized warfare.
7. Flag of truce! ' I heard someone say; and then, immediately after, with a cry of surprise, 'Silver himself! '
8. 'And what do you want with your flag of truce?'.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. When a messenger that he had sent under flag of truce was killed, his troops burnt the Summer Palace to the ground.
10. The Dragoons arrived on the battlefield and sent a party forward under a flag of truce.
11. "Well," resumed Combeferre, "I am going to fasten my handkerchief to my cane, and go as a flag of truce, to offer to exchange our man for theirs."
12. Brown was furious that the crowd outside had refused to honor his white flag of truce earlier in the day. He told Sinn that his men could have killed unarmed men and women, but did not do so.
More similar words: truce, deed of trust, flagon, breach of trust, terms of trade, half-truth, spruce, balance of trade, council of trent, a bag of bones, lagoon, spruce up, flag, battle of trafalgar, King of Terrors, flag down, red flag, archipelago, flagging, flagship, flagrant, flagstone, truck, flagrantly, camouflage, unflagging, flagellate, flagitious, flag waving, flagellant.