Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) John Wakeham seems certain to become the fixer the Prime Minister will need at election time.
(2) As Quigley, the entrepreneurial fixer, he brought warmth and an understanding of human weakness to the character.
(3) I suspect your fixer is a crook.
(4) Peter - Geeky fixer who eats peoples'brains.
(5) We're more like " fixer upper class. "
(6) Developer , Fixer no liquid can also cause the film to the right.
(7) Developer , Fixer no suitable solution can also cause the film.
(8) "Business Fixer" is too slangy and "Business Transformer" is too grandiose.
(9) Developer, Fixer liquid stale and there is not enough - fixing incomplete can make films.
(10) Processing: ecoup machine of developer, fixer, washing roller clean.
(11) Methods With an external fixer with sensors and instrument, an experiment was studied on dynamic stiffness with the tibias.
(12) Finding a good fixer can be very tricky, and we find them in various ways.
(13) Developer, Fixer photographic films when placed in fixing basin, be aware that after the two - story house.
(14) In photography, removing fixer and unexposed silver salts from photographic film and papers.
(15) Conclusion The treatment of outside fixer to brain paralysis convulsive equinovarus is easy and effective.
(16) Phil, who will be our guide, fixer, warden, passenger wrangler, leader and travelling guru(http://sentencedict.com/fixer.html), introduces himself and runs through the basics.
(17) She knew her husband not as an engineer but as a companion, lover, audience, household fixer.
(18) Mr Montesinos was for ten years Mr Fujimori's closest adviser and chief political fixer.
(19) Make training and re - training plan for new fixer.
(20) When I'm lonely be my friend, when I'm sad be my joy, when I'm hurt be my mender and my fixer, when I'm wrong straiten me out and be my righteousness.
(21) Above 3 years CNC machine experience . Be familiar with machining process and all kinds of fixer.
(22) Representative Paul, less diplomatically, refers to Federal Reserve notes as "counterfeits" and to the Fed as a price fixer.
More similar words: fixer-upper, mixer, fixed, fixedly, affixed, fixed cost, fixed star, well-fixed, fixed income, cement mixer, fixed costs, transfixed, fixed deposit, fixed exchange rates, exert, xeric, xerox, boxer, vixen, mixed, pixel, boxers, hoaxer, fix, exerted, xerosis, unmixed, exercise, exertion, affix.