Random good picture Not show
1. The plants generated fissionable materials for nuclear bombs during the Cold War.
2. To produce ( fissionable material ) in a breeder reactor.
3. To add nonfissionable matter to ( fissionable material ) so as to prevent use in an atomic weapon.
4. Fertile meaning the none fissionable uranium 235.
5. May apply to being complex may the fissionable material critical computation, like pair of non- uniform even system critical computation.
6. The fissionable material defined by the preceding paragraph should be reported to the Atomic Energy Council once every half-year.
7. The isotope of uranium with mass number235, fissionable with slow neutrons.
8. They leave open with what determination Washington will pursue the elimination of the existing stockpile of North Korean nuclear weapons and fissionable materials.
9. The prime example is the element uranium (U), which occurs naturally as two isotopes-the lighter, fissionable U-235 and the heavier(sentencedict.com), non-fissionable U-238.
10. The idea is that it produces more plutonium than the plant needs to run, providing fissionable material usable elsewhere in the nation's nuclear program.
11. The atomic energy agency could be made responsible for the impounding, storage, and protection of the contributed fissionable and other materials.
12. In a hole in the center of this system is placed a subcritical sphere of fissionable material.
13. The system has enhanced capabilities to recognize the elemental content of a container which can be used to detect concealed explosive and fissionable materials.
14. The reaction is slowed by a combination of depletion of the fissionable material and expansion of the core.
15. An atomic bomb uses conventional explosives to slam together two lumps of fissionable material, usually uranium-235 or plutonium-239.
16. The more important responsibility of this atomic energy agency would be to devise methods whereby this fissionable material would be allocated to serve the peaceful pursuits of mankind.
17. It is a radiological poison, specifically absorbed by bone marrow, and is used, especially the highly fissionable isotope Pu 239, as a reactor fuel and in nuclear weapons.
17. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
18. The official said the logs will be critical in determining the validity of the pending declaration, including North Korea's accounting of how much fissionable material was produced at Yongbyon.
19. Integrated over, and the only way you can make a fission is have material that's fissionable, times the flux over the volume.
20. The ingenuity of our scientists will provide special safe conditions under which such a bank of fissionable material can be made essentially immune to surprise seizure.
21. In hole in the center of this system is placed a subcritical sphere of fissionable material.
More similar words: impressionable, fission, nuclear fission, missionary, actionable, fashionable, questionable, companionable, unfashionable, unmentionable, objectionable, exceptionable, unquestionable, unconscionable, proportionable, unexceptionable, unobjectionable, personable, pardonable, seasonable, reasonable, mission, treasonable, missioner, emission, omission, unreasonable, unseasonable, unpardonable, demission.