Random good picture Not show
1. A fishing vessel and a cargo ship collided in rough seas.
2. A yacht or fishing vessel would find it quite easy to evade our controls and could carry large amounts of contraband.
3. One night she had boarded a small fishing vessel moored at a small port near Yalta.
4. Based on production investigation and sampling data by fishing vessel in 2005, composition and monthly variation of by-catch were analysed with data analysis tool of Microsoft Excel.
5. In return, North Korea released a fishing vessel it claims strayed into its territory.
6. After Ship Inspection Bureau national and state fishing vessel inspection by the type of recognition.
7. In June, Vietnam accused a Chinese fishing vessel of ramming a seismic survey ship working for the state energy company, PetroVietnam.
8. In return, North Korea released a fishing vessel it claims had strayed into its territory.
9. Once a fishing vessel enters a prohibited area or the waters of other countries, notices will be automatically sent to communication terminals installed on the ship.
10. A Moroccan fishing vessel and a South Korean cargo ship collided in rough seas.
11. The developing trends of marine fishing vessel number, sum power and mean power of fishing vessel were predicted by GM(1,1) models based on the grey systems theory.
12. Such a presence must take the form of an onshore administrative unit responsible for the management of the fishing vessel concerned.
13. I expect shortly to receive reports from the marine accident investigation branch of a number of recent fishing vessel accidents.
14. Mario Deweerdt and Rene' Everaet were stranded in a lifeboat in the Channel for over 12 hours after their fishing vessel sank.
14. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
15. Certificate of Clearance shall only be issued upon actual inspection and verification of the fishing vessel.
16. The results showed that the number of marine fish boats decreased, the sum power and the mean power of marine fishing vessel would increase in singulos annos.
17. In this paper, author points out that it is difficulty to have enough stability in rough water for small fishing vessel, the measure can be taken with small fishing catamarans.
More similar words: sailing vessel, fishing, go fishing, fishing rod, fishing net, fly-fishing, fishing gear, fishing line, fishing boat, fishing pole, fishing permit, fishing tackle, fishing expedition, vessel, pressure vessel, linking verb, selfishness, blood vessel, unselfishness, lymphatic vessel, capillary vessel, fish in troubled waters, big fish in a little pond, wishing, extinguishing, distinguishing, swishing, perishing, punishing, ravishing.