Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) You'd better take along a first-aid kit to cope with unexpected catastrophes.
(2) Always keep a first-aid kit handy.
(3) I always carry a first-aid kit in my luggage.
(4) Her idea was to have a first-aid kit in the catering department as an essential safety precaution.
(5) Weeb ran back inside with the first-aid kit and the canvas bat bag, which he dumped under the stairs.
(6) I found the first-aid kit, cleaned and bandaged the wound, then sat with him on the porch.
(7) The emergency equipment includes food, a first-aid kit, and a heavy-duty flashlight.
(8) Your first-aid kit contains two pints of coffee with an I. V. hookup.
(9) A well - stocked first-aid kit can help you respond effectively to common injuries and emergencies.
(10) Every workplace should have a first-aid kit.
(11) The nurse has taken a first-aid kit.
(12) A: Where is the first-aid kit?
(13) Hang a first-aid kit on my belt in having already disinfected a liquid, there are also bandage and plastic cloth ......that monster just grasped for a while, didn't bite me.
(14) That's why you got the first-aid kit , someone's gonna get hurt. Is it me?
(15) I suggest he buy a first-aid kit. It can be of great help to him when he gets hurt accidentally.
(16) Keep at least one first-aid kit in your home and one in your car.
(17) I keep a first-aid kit in the trunk of my car.
(18) She was given a dose of Hyper. 30 from her first-aid kit and sent to the neurologist.
(19) I called to Meyers-who was leering at one of the women fifty feet away-to get the first-aid kit out of the Jeep.
(20) As a kind of standard medical equipment for peacetime round and wartime first aid,(Sentencedict.com) the first-aid kit is composed of a special kit and the unitized medicines and equipments in it.
(21) And you fixed them up with the plasters in your first-aid kit.
(22) I will take the Aspirin then. And have you a small first-aid kit?
(23) Other random items that I have found useful: sunglasses, international power converters, first-aid kit, gloves, hat, swimsuit[http://Sentencedict.com], a few USB drives and toiletries.
(24) So she reads survivalist manuals, prepares his pack (a first-aid kit, snacks, GPS, a poncho—to carry at all times), and then waits for the call to pick him up.
(25) Don't forget an emergency blanket, a good knife, a first-aid kit, a flashlight, batteries, snacks, and water.
(26) Mother mouse said:'This time, you must wear hat, socks and a first-aid kit.
(27) So bring some Chinese herbal products along in your first-aid kit and introduce them to your friends from abroad when you travel around China with them.
More similar words: first and foremost, first, at first, first of all, first prize, the first person, at first sight, in the first place, upstairs, stair, understand, sustain, sustainable, kit, kitchen, aid, AIDS, aide, be afraid to, firm, burst, at worst, fire up, on fire, firmly, burst in, confirm, burst into, set fire to, catch fire.