Sentencedict.com random good picture
9. The first step in a job search is to prepare an up-to-date CV.
10. A thousandli journey is started by taking the first step.
11. Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.
12. The baby's first step caused great excitement in the family.
13. The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are.
14. The first step in empowering the poorest sections of society is making sure they vote.
15. The meeting is seen as the first step towards greater unity between the parties.
16. The first step in this direction will be by way of discussion with the unions.
17. This is the first step in reforming the welfare system.
18. These negotiations are the first step toward reaching an agreement.
19. The first step is to define and analyse the problem.
20. The first step is to rationalize the denominator of a fraction.
20. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. The move was a first step in establishing a union.
22. The military operation was the first step in a plan to crush the uprising.
23. The first step in changing a car tire is to loosen the wheel.
24. Your first step should be to talk to a teacher or school counselor.
25. Acceptance of the offer is the first step to a merger.
26. Their first step in to serve you with a writ for nonpayment of debt, and then you are forced to go to law.
27. He greeted the agreement as the first step towards peace.
28. Sometimes, the key to making progress is to recognize how to take that very first step. Then you start your journey.
29. Assuring the patient that she has a real and not imaginary problem is the first step.
30. She is hoping her US debut will be the first step on the road to fame and fortune.
More similar words: at first sight, first-ever, first, footstep, at first, firstly, first aid, first-hand, firsthand, headfirst, firstborn, first of all, first lady, first-rate, first cost, first prize, first floor, first blush, first class, first-aid kit, first and last, twenty-first, safety first, doorstep, first quarter, the first thing, the first person, at first glance, for the first time, first and foremost.