Random good picture Not show
1. The one who gets the first hand information has a competitive advantage in business over those who don't.
2. Groupies always get first hand information.
3. As a reporter,(sentencedict.com) you should get the first hand information.
4. To get the first hand information about insemination of the first generation seeder, penman does dynamic insemination experiment on field.
5. It's a good way to obtain first hand information.
6. Since it has no first hand information, China is still studying and assessing information from all sides in a serious and prudent manner.
7. So I got the first hand information from him.
8. Yes, very much, if it wouldn't inconvenience you. First hand information is always more valuable than reading pamphlets.
9. To get the first hand information about small sized town construction, the author has taken thorough investigation and analysed a few counties in Shandong Province.
10. Membership would be an excellent opportunity to express our news and to collect first hand information.
11. Through an organization you will meet other backpackers who can give you first hand information.
12. Do you have access to some western accounts to sneak around in the PTRs, or you have to start the new instances without any first hand information?
13. Fit international students into the Canadian local culture; provide them with first hand information on local news, events.
14. The TSL app lets you know more about the school events and activities of Po Leung Kuk Cam?es Tan Siu Lin Primary School. It also offers you first hand information about primary one admission.
15. Responsible for the statistical work of business operation, providing the first hand information for decision - making.
16. Through face to face communication, work observation and questionaire we will obtain the first hand information about clients' corporate nature, business needs and staff's English level.
17. In eight of the hearing, they will come with first hand information of the witness, report to Parliament defense contractors using counterfeits related circumstances.
18. An investigation in Shangdong School of Business and Trade is conducted by the author in order to get the first hand information about the issue in question.
19. Hence, our team is always ready in providing our clients with first hand information on all the prosperous Chinese cities inlandalong the eastern shore.
More similar words: detailed information, information, informational, new information, disinformation, misinformation, information age, for your information, information flow, information desk, information media, inside information, information system, genetic information, information gathering, point of information, information science, primary information, firsthand, first-hand, up-to-date information, amount of information, financial information, essential information, marketing information, information superhighway, information processing, extraneous information, quantity of information, information technology.