Random good picture Not show
1. There are no stars in the firmament.
2. He was one of the stars in the firmament, one of the brightest, and he will be missed.
3. A new star had shot into the musical firmament.
4. They were luminous planets in a remote firmament, brilliant stars shedding light on a few satellites.
5. The smallest pond at night mirrors the firmament above.
6. In state media(sentencedict.com), the firmament often expresses its pleasure with rulers via a rainbow or comet.
7. a rising star in the literary firmament.
8. And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth.
9. A new star appeared in the firmament after his birth, a crucial sign of heavenly approval.
10. And God set them in the firmament of heaven to give light upon the earth.
11. He rose his head and stared at the firmament.
12. It looks like a swirly firmament of stars, dalmatianed with yellow dots.
13. The Firmament was a layer of frozen water ( ice ) above the Earth's surface.
14. Knowledge, in truth, is the great sun in the firmament. Life and power are scattered with all its beams.
15. What is the world if compare to the least visible star in the firmament?
16. He was rich,[sentencedict.com/firmament.html] and a rising star in the political firmament.
17. My attention is drawn back to the unpleasant here and now by a banging gavel: thunder shakes the firmament.
18. It dominated the world of man and was represented by the celestial firmament.
19. Instead, hesitantly, terribly afraid she was doing the wrong thing, she plucked meanings from the firmament.
20. According to Greek mythology, the Sun-god Helios wearing a yellow robe rode in a golden chariot drawn by four fiery horses across the heavenly firmament.
21. He puts the girl on the ground carefully with her face toward the firmament.
22. He became more character than singer, his sequined glove, his whitened face, his moonwalk dance move embedded in the cultural firmament.
23. If the effulgence of a thousand suns simultaneously were to blaze forth in the firmament; then that might be comparable with the effulgence of the Ultimate Personalities universal form.
24. The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.
25. Crystal temples all over the Earth held up the Firmament.
26. Everything Aleck touched turned to fairy gold, and heaped itself glittering toward the firmament.
27. However, they underestimated the effect of the destabilization of the Firmament.
28. Nor does falconry soar towards the empyrean and scud in the firmament to demonstrate His almightiness.
29. The most sophisticated exterior touch is a thin chromic bow that runs from the headlamp to the C-pillar along the belt line, a brightwork meteor across the car's firmament. Lovely.
30. Career matchups are perhaps the best forthese two, being able to fulfill the relationship's aggressive and outgoingaspects and its need to blaze a trail in the firmament.
More similar words: first amendment, terra firma, affirmative, confirmation, amendment, impairment, lament, ornament, sacrament, tournament, lineament, ornamental, lamentably, parliament, fundamental, lamentation, predicament, sacramental, temperamental, firm, firmly, firm up, firmer, confirm, chairman, firmness, infirmity, confirmed, commencement, firemen.