Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The firehouse, a few yards away was intact, its crew away that day at a firefighting clinic.
2. The firehouse is about a mile and a half away from my house.
3. Ezra hopped into a phone booth beside the firehouse.
4. Next to the firehouse stood the civic building.
5. He should be in the firehouse.
6. Earlier, at the firehouse on West 48th Street, Mr. Obama sat with the firefighters for a lunch of eggplant Parmigiana and pasta with scallops, shrimp, and sun-dried tomatoes in a cream sauce.
7. That firehouse. Soon all the passengers were gazing out the windows.
8. This is bit like the firehouse where everyone sits around calmly sipping their coffee as the school across the street burns down.
9. This church. That park. This cemetery. That firehouse.
10. Wiebicke, who was stationed at a firehouse just blocks away from the twin towers, was not scheduled to work on the morning of 9/11, but raced to get there following the attack.
11. The Border Patrol hosted a community meeting of its own last night at the Boulevard firehouse.
12. Once in a while, if I was in the neighborhood, I would drop into the firehouse for a visit.
13. Two of the pillars are situated on the covered inner courtyard of the firehouse, while the third is located beside an external support point and consists of a panoramic lift shaft.
14. She pressed on, refused to leave and eventually police removed her from the firehouse rally.
15. She checked Kristen's homework and attended her class open houses whenever her dad couldn't make it because he was on duty at the firehouse.
16. Listeners to the walking tours will be guided to the firehouse featured in the popular 1984 film "Ghost Busters" and the bar where the Cosmopolitan cocktail was created.
17. You'll even learn how to get along with your teammates at the firehouse.
18. Later, in Chicago,[Sentencedict.com] Bush blew out the candles on a birthday cake at a dinner in a basement room at the Chicago Firehouse Restaurant.
19. I used feed them. I used to bring food by and drop them off at the firehouse and do that three times a day.
20. I've built my world around you, and I want you to know Firehouse I need you like I've never needed anyone before.
21. "Obviously, you can't bring back the friends you lost, " Mr. Obama said to the crew at a firehouse in midtown Manhattan that lost 15 men, an entire shift, at the World Trade Center.
22. At first it may seem like drinking from a firehouse. It will take some time to get used to it.
23. Hint: if you leave the baby, you don't get invited to the spaghetti dinner at the thought-experiment firehouse.
24. Dow Jones, like all big organizations, has been forced to subscribe to an antispam service to keep a firehouse of illicit and offensive mail messages from reaching its employees, reporters included.
25. If the fire is out of control, they should report to firehouse in time and introduce fire situation, and then assist in extinguishing fire.
25. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
26. Kristen loved helping her dad cook up a big pot of firehouse chili, but worked long hours, and he was still shattered by his loss.
27. During his shift, he eats and sleeps at the firehouse.
More similar words: warehouse, storehouse, warehousing, software house, fire hydrant, alehouse, household, tree house, safe house, householder, white house, the White House, bring down the house, shareholder, share holder, shareholding, debenture holder, fire, fired, afire, fire up, on fire, firemen, fireball, firebug, firefly, bonfire, gunfire, firearm, fire ant.