Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) A firefly is a type of beetle.
(2) The Firefly Trust's project is a useful step towards it.
(3) The firefly of a psychic spirit gleaming in the nightscape of existence: ah, that he could pinpoint by and large.
(4) Her firefly eyes clicked open and closed, and along her forehead the horizontal grooves had deepened into sharp narrow ruts.
(5) In early 1978 the Firefly was prepared to make the long road journey to its new home in Cambridgeshire.
(6) Of all-metal construction, the Firefly F.I was a cantilever low-wing monoplane with an alclad-covered monocoque fuselage.
(7) Like ourselves the Firefly Trust seems to be making slow but steady progress and I wish them well.
(8) A group of Firefly Girls were here last month.
(9) Unlike the hovering, twinkling firefly[sentencedict.com/firefly.html], Pyrophorus beetles glow for several seconds then fly like a comet.
(10) We used a reporter gene plasmid in which firefly luciferase expression is dependent on the HCV IRES.
(11) Or shall the firefly offend the shininess of stars?
(12) The firefly wakens: waken thou with me.
(13) Firefly light may also serve as a defense mechanism that flashes a clear warning of the insect's unappetizing taste.
(14) On the way(sentencedict.com), we stumbled upon a firefly dancing leisurely in the mountains.
(15) Mew : Ahaha ! Not too shabby, little firefly!
(16) The firefly seems to be unaware of the situations. It crankily moves a circle round the bolt and stops at the lacquer surface which protrudes like a scar.
(17) How could I make the pigeon seek that firefly out?
(18) Times got the Firefly Girl in the Style section.
(19) The most favorite insects by students are butterfly, firefly, silkworm and rhinoceros beetle.
(20) I will be as the firefly and my light will brighten the world.
(21) If you are a firefly, you have to believe in fate and wait.
(22) The firefly is a holometabolic insect, passing through the stages of being an egg, being a larva, molting , and pupation.
(23) The dark wood was now lit up with lurid flashes of artillery and the firefly sparkle of rifles.....
(24) Glover watched one last boy go out like a firefly.
(25) If you believe any of these old Moon myths, then you need to get your facts straight—straight from a Moonstruck cat and his firefly pal, that is.
(26) We can capture a butterfly, at night can capture a firefly!
(27) All summer, my goal HAS BEEN to catch a firefly. --- How do you translate HAS BEEN?
(28) Shall the nightingale offend the stillness of the night, or the firefly the stars?
(29) Stronghold: Crusader Extreme is an version of 2001's Stronghold expansion, Stronghold: Crusader by Firefly Studios.
(30) The Griffon was originally developed for naval aircraft like this Fairey Firefly, the torque being intended to take the aircraft away from the superstructure on takeoff, rather than towards it.
More similar words: surefire, firefighter, chiefly, briefly, horsefly, reflux, reflex, reflect, reflexive, preflight, reflector, reflected, reflect on, reflection, reflecting, reflective, tsetse fly, reflexology, reflectively, fire, fired, afire, reflexive pronoun, fire up, on fire, angle of reflection, firemen, misfire, firebug, firewall.