Random good picture Not show
1. We had a five-course lunch and finished up with coffee and mints.
2. After all the argument, the writer finished up with a contract.
3. Brett got into a fight and finished up with a broken wrist.
4. The rally finished up with the singing of the Internationale.
5. Like a jockey choosing one ride over another before a Grand National, Tip finished up with the winner in 1961.
6. The top end finishes up with the three-over-two layout of Gotoh black chrome machines.
7. After mitosis it is in general essential that each daughter cell finishes up with the right number of chromosomes.
8. From his original ￡30,000, the client had finished up with around ￡000.
9. So we're going to finish up with those today.
10. This is just a nice easy level to finish up with.
11. You should finish up with a window with a green background (shown below). Okay, it's not much I know, but everyone has to start somewhere.
12. I'll finish up with a quick look at some of the tools included in the BCEL package and some of the applications developers have built on top of BCEL.
13. Finish up with a cold - water rinse.
14. Clean the windows using a circular motion and finish up with a clean, dry piece of newspaper.
15. I will finish up with a song of Schubert.
16. And I'm going to finish up with a quote, maybe a little cheap shot, at the director of the NIH, who's a very charming man.
17. So, we need to finish up with periodic trends.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
18. The villagers had a celebration , with a new film to finish up with.
19. We had a quick lunch and finished up with a cup of coffee/and a cup of coffee to finish up with.
20. When all the contributions are joined together we should finish up with a representative item using a piece of apparatus.
21. Wash it all down with a Kirin Ichiban and finish up with green-tea ice cream.
22. Yes, we'll start with appetizers, follow with a soup and salad course, then main dishes of prime rib or cordon bleu chicken, and finish up with a delicious rich dessert of some sort.
23. What we had just done a clicker question on is discussing light as a particle and the photoelectric effect, so we're going to finish up with a few points about the photoelectric effect today.
24. You can rinse the glassware with the proper solvent, then finish up with a couple of rinses with distilled water, followed by final rinses with deionized water.
25. So, the sooner you cooperate, The sooner I can finish up with this ghastly Angel business and return home to my studies. But no rush.
26. They held a celebration , with a new film to finish up with.
27. A simple brain will be created which will allow us to drive the car around and we finish up with a brief demo of dynamics in Massive.
28. We had a celebration , with a new film to finish up with.
More similar words: finish up, catch up with, finish with, end up with, come up with, put up with, keep up with, hook up with, stand up with, take up with, meet up with, shack up with, settle up with, finisher, finish, finished, finish off, finish out, refinish, unfinished, finishing, finish line, semi-finished, photo finish, finished goods, finished parts, finish school, finishing line, finishing touch, finished product.