Random good picture Not show
1. She abandoned law for the fine arts.
2. The Boston Museum of Fine Arts has already contracted to lease part of its collection to a museum in Japan.
3. Fine Arts is a generic term for subjects such as painting, music and sculpture.
4. The exhibition at Boston's Museum of Fine Arts is more a production than it is a museum display.
5. His interests extended beyond the fine arts to international politics and philosophy.
6. The Fine Arts degree starts with a foundation year.
7. The fine arts have suffered from a lack of government funding.
8. The Fine Arts Exhibition reopened yesterday.
9. Mr. Tailor is a good judge of the fine arts.
10. The Museum of Fine Arts has dedicated a gallery to its superb collection of ancient artifacts from Nubia.
11. Confined to the fine arts, this clinging to the safe and known was just a brake upon innovation and exuberance.
12. Creativity in an exemplary fine arts curriculum is also encouraged.
13. The fine arts, including those with public support, can certainly enrich our society.
14. The Boston Museum of Fine Arts has recently acquired several paintings by Salvador Dali.
15. Ho Chi Minh City College of Fine Arts: Ho Chi Minh city.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. Graduated from the college of Fine Arts of Tehran University in painting.
17. He had always set his heart on a career in the fine arts.
18. He was a man of catholic tastes, a lover of grand opera, history and the fine arts.
19. Some are veritable campuses where students can learn about logarithms as well as lobs, fine arts as well a s fitness training.
20. But there is a sense in which religion is no less essential to civilization than literature and the fine arts.
21. Modern art is directed at a public largely untutored in the fine arts amidst a rapid expansion of the means of communication.
22. Attaining creative independence in the 19th century, Russian painting develops in the tideway of European fine arts.
23. In 1974, Joel-Peter Witkin, while working as a freelance photographer's assistant, obtained his Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in sculpture at the Cooper Union School of Art.
24. Now artist Mai is at the Ho Chi Minh City University of Fine Arts.
25. For the first time WPGA will honor the overall winners with the Pollux Awards in the Gala Ceremony to be held in Madrid, in the Circle of Fine Arts, November 2010, benefitting Save the Children.
26. Heinz College provides the core management coursework and the College of Fine Arts support the MAM Program with coursework specific to leading not-for-profit arts and culture institutions.
27. Apichatpong was born in Bangkok, 1970. He holds a degree in Architecture from Khon Kaen University and a Master of Fine Arts in Film-making from the School of the Art Institute of Chicago.
28. Now Akhenaten's 3,400-year-old world has been brilliantly recalled in an exhibit titled "Pharaohs of the Sun: Akhenaten, Nefertiti, Tutankhamen," which opens this week at Boston's Museum of Fine Arts.
29. Sky graduated from the Academy of Art University, San Francisco, with a Master of Fine Arts degree.
30. In the era of visual culture, the life of the proliferation of visual information, through education, fine arts students form a "visual literacy."
More similar words: near to, on earth, unearth, linear, heartstrings, unearthly, in earnest, curvilinear, rectilinear, near and dear, heart to heart, wine and dine, darts, parts, learn by heart, near, nearest, near by, nearly, nearby, fits and starts, come near, arts and crafts, private parts, not nearly, near miss, nearness, far and near, draw near, by fits and starts.