Random good picture Not show
1. He deals in antiques and fine art.
2. Entering the world of fine art, she found many parallels with the world of fashion.
3. She was adept at the fine art of irritating people.
4. Erotic paintings also became a fine art.
5. Can photography be considered fine art?
6. The museum has built up a fine art collection.
7. Warner went into the fine art business, using his friends and his influence to match buyer to purchase.
8. Camp Stevens, Julian; for fine art.
9. Dixon collected fine art and antique cars.
10. This is a fine art and the rewards are considerable.
11. The notion of casually mixing fine art and housewares may be offensive to them.
12. Other exemptions -- such as for fine art or antiques -- can push that limit higher.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
13. Boots is selling Fine Art Wallcoverings to its management for an undisclosed sum.
14. The greatest fine art of the future will be the making of a comfortable living from a small piece of land. Abraham Lincoln
15. Ken Done popular art; fine art.
16. I create fine art from found objects, and also work extensively in faux stone.
17. Virtually any publication other than a fine art title or a typographically critical one could be happily output at 1,000dpi.
18. That lowbrow prefers pornography to fine art.
19. She's got the business of buying birthday presents down to a fine art.
20. I've got the early morning routine down to a fine art.
21. Mike had got the breakfast routine down to a fine art.
22. I spend so much time travelling that I've got packing down to a fine art.
23. She's got the business of buying Christmas presents down to a fine art.
24. He had perfected the technique of not being noticed to a fine art.
25. These paintings owe as much to the pictorial conventions of mass-media imagery as they do to those of fine art.
26. He came to Teesside from Newcastle where he ran a fine art print workshop.
27. In addition to fashion, Bond Street is also renowned for its auction houses and for its fine art galleries.
28. We did use black paper, but it looked terrible and attracted graffiti, so then we thought of fine art.
29. He frequently gives interviews, and has got television performances down to a fine art.
30. TUM Publishing and Consulting a leading global book, magazine, fine art prints publisherin Shanghai China.
More similar words: fine arts, genuine article, near to, on earth, define as, unearth, linear, unearthly, nonlinear, in earnest, rectilinear, curvilinear, linear equation, like nothing on earth, linear perspective, heartiness, near and dear, alkaline earth metal, alkaline earth metals, heart to heart, heart-to-heart, wine and dine, learn by heart, near, nearer, nearly, near by, nearest, nearby, come near.