Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The report is inconsistent with the financial statements.
2. We perused the company's financial statements for the past five years.
3. The directors are responsible for preparing the company's financial statements.
4. Overview analysis Ratios are computed from published financial statements.
5. The consolidated financial statements include those of the Company and all its subsidiaries made up to the end of the financial year.
6. In the simple case of Tommy Termite, financial statements will be prepared directly from the general ledger accounts.
7. Users of financial statements would wrongly assume that such paragraphs are a form of qualification.
8. Museum financial statements show admissions have increased slightly since 1990, and memberships have increased slowly during the same period.
9. Analysis of financial statements can be broken down into four major steps.
10. Iiinally, in the sixth and final step, financial statements will be developed for the period ending June 30.
11. Full financial statements or additional information?
12. To enable readers to understand its financial statements properly, a company must disclose its accounting policies.
13. Almed with this information, one is prepared to undertake a serious examination of a complete set of financial statements.
14. They do not, generally, have the time or the inclination to take financial statements apart.
15. In consequence, the message contained within a going concern qualification may merely confuse users of financial statements.
16. What disclosure should be made in the respective companies' financial statements?
17. Such a suit would contend that the pension funds relied on deceptive financial statements in making the loan.
18. The material involved may go to show how accurate were the company's financial statements and how accurate were any representations made.
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
19. In business organizations the increasing tendency has been to use the basic financial statements as a measure of performance.
20. The moral of this short story is that care must be exercised in reading the footnotes to the financial statements.
21. In practice, objectivity is the main constraint on achieving more relevant financial statements.
22. The gain or loss should be recognised in the consolidated financial statements.
23. In our opinion the information given in the Directors' report on pages 11 to 13 is consistent with the financial statements.
24. Auditors normally issue a report which is a statement used as a preface to the financial statements of a company.
25. For instance, Work Recovery has yet to file its audited financial statements for the fiscal year ended June 30, 1995.
26. Detailed information relative to the specific characteristics of the long-term debt is disclosed in the footnotes to the financial statements.
27. How should the associated company be treated in the parent's consolidated financial statements?
28. Note that this aggregation applies whether or not the parent prepares consolidated financial statements.
29. In this chapter we have seen the three major categories of financial statements.
30. In the 1990/91 accounts, the indicators are clearly not part of the audited financial statements and have not been audited.
More similar words: financial statement, financial strength, financial management, financial system, financial, financially, financial aid, financial policy, financial crisis, financial assets, financial analyst, financial advisor, financial capital, statement, financial difficulties, financial intermediaries, bank statement, reinstatement, overstatement, income statement, understatement, statement of account, final stage, financing, financier, refinancing, incitement, deficit financing, long-term financing, short-term financing.