Random good picture Not show
1. It will be used for oil industry and financial modelling and similar supercomputing tasks.
2. Just as an accountant might use a financial model, the analyst can develop an entity model.
3. The budgeting process starts with a financial model.
4. Indeed, DVDs are altering the financial model that has governed the TV business for generations.
5. "We all kind of know the financial model needs to change, " Courtney-Wilds said in a panel discussion, "Future of Distribution Forum, " at the TravelCom conference in Dallas yesterday afternoon.
6. The financial model of all investment-banks seems called into question at this juncture, he concluded.
7. He suggests that with the right financial model, we will enter a golden age of journalism.
8. GE's hybrid industrial - financial model was supposed to be a superior version of the type.
9. So there's no financial model that creates an incentive for the exhibitor to make this investment.
10. The financial model is decided by corporate governance structure.sentencedict.com
11. How to adapt to a new kind of financial model.
12. While a financial model may be mathematically correct, it may nevertheless be out of control.
13. Where money rather than people is the primary concern, financial modelling techniques can be used.
14. If you have done projections, then you should have a financial model already built.
15. Beijing could be forgiven for retorting that its economic and financial model is working quite well, thank you.
16. In this paper we give the investors three main results for our discrete financial model.
17. This is a Chinese version of an implementation of the Black-Scholes financial model, providing call options and put options. No liability for use is accepted by the developer.
18. Therefore it is more important and exigent to change the financial model nowadays and set up a new one which is based on network finance together with other advanced management methods.
19. His remarks were the latest European critique of the crumbling Wall Street financial model and the U.
20. Thirdly, the establishments of financial analysis forecast model of many oil fields and the financial model base have been realized.
21. It was expected that I would have built a financial model, be able to readily talk through the assumptions behind my projections and valuation and then explain which stocks I liked and why.
22. As with capital controls, this is part of the financial model.
23. The service portfolio and ownership must be managed and there must be a financial model to deliver and maintain the service.
More similar words: financial market, financial manager, financial management, financial, financially, nonfinancial, financial aid, financial loss, financial cost, financial data, financial income, financial year, financial gain, financial budget, financial ratio, financial audit, financial claim, financial crisis, financial center, financial support, financial assets, financial officer, financial policy, financially sound, financial system, financial capital, financial backing, financial deficit, financial analyst, financial control.