Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. We need to extract the relevant financial data.
2. Unaudited financial data must be clearly marked as such.
3. As with nearly all financial data, changes in the ratios may be more significant than their absolute values.
4. Imagine if the scientific or financial data in a report were directly extractable.
5. This see one spot from the financial data of big land agent.
6. Authorized user maintains financial data for employee, such as home flight allowance, Recreation budget and car rental allowance.
7. Easy back - up and restore your financial data.
8. Back - up and Restore your financial data.
9. Secondly, base on financial data, this thesis analyze financial ratio to gain COSCOL's financial profitability, growth capacity, solvency and operational capacity.
10. Specific financial data company in 2008, detailed disclosure in the annual report.
11. Used spreadsheet and statistical software packages to analyze financial data , spot trends, and develop forecasts.
12. With the financial data 2008 computative , if finish, transfer smoothly, netease is in operation " demon animal world " later will exceed royal.
13. Potential investors need financial data in order to compare prospective investments.
14. Therefore, preparation of comparative financial data for a series of years is essential.
15. An accounting system is a formal means of gathering and communicating financial data.
16. Nor does it yield to the temptation to manipulate performance and financial data in a way that obscures hard truths.
17. They will also include vast quantities of physical as well as financial data about every aspect of the different markets.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
18. Related Occupations Accountants and auditors design internal control systems and analyze financial data.
19. Thus, one may develop various analytical measures to portray meaningful relationships and extract information from raw financial data.
20. Finally, there are the cyberspies who want to steal military secrets from a defense contractor like Lockheed Martin or financial data from the IMF.
21. Strictly, adhere to established internal control systems within the department to make the financial data reliable.
22. In the aspect of financial management, the author assessed the financial data and capital operation capacity of the company.
23. This paper analyzes kinds of operating risks that listed power companies will face, and designs the comprehensive evaluative indexes of risk according to the financial data of listed company.
24. At the same time, as a result of limitations of investigation and basic financial data of the project is estimative and forecast able, financial evaluation has unavoidable limitation.
25. Compiles financial information, processes journal entries into various accounts, reconciles reports and financial data.
26. Moreover it caused the budget method to fall into erroneous zone by the financial data description value increment way.
27. An alleged hacker has been hailed as a latter-day Robin Hood for leaking financial data about banks and state-owned firms to Latvian TV, BBC reported.
28. A review consists primarily of inquiries of company personnel and analytical procedures applied to financial data.
29. XI. Party A guarantees that it will present monthly financial statements to Party B and be responsible for the authenticity of the financial data.
30. Use ratio analysis, trend analysis, comparison and analysis of the method of its financial data processing.
More similar words: financial deficit, financial decision, financial difficulties, financial, financially, nonfinancial, financial loss, financial aid, financial year, financial ratio, financial budget, financial audit, financial claim, financial center, financial policy, financial officer, financial system, financial crisis, financial market, financial support, financial assets, financial advisor, financial reports, financial backing, financial capital, financial service, financial manager, financial leverage, financial analyst, financial forecast.