Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The fund is largely financed through government borrowing.
2. The terrorists financed themselves by robbing banks.
3. Some suspected that the rebellion was backed and financed by the US.
4. The project is financed by a charitable trust.
5. The building project will be financed by the government and by public donations.
6. The scheme is partly financed by a government grant.
7. The band was financed by a mystery backer.
8. Most of it will be financed by government bonds.
9. The new roads will be financed privately.
10. Government expenditure is financed by taxation and by borrowing.
11. The City Council had financed the new building to the tune of over 4 million pounds.
12. The concerts are financed by the Arts Council.
13. How is the programme to be financed?
14. Capital expenditure can be financed by borrowing; operating expenditure should not.
15. Table 16-4 shows that most government spending is financed through taxation.
16. It had been financed by blood money, blood money from the wealthy parents of Charles's dead wife.
17. They built and financed a whole new suburb, and they did it without a public subsidy.
17. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
18. Table 8-15 describes the federally financed food assistance programs, including their purpose and objectives.
19. The budget for equipment and investments, wholly financed by external funds, would be balanced at 10,000 million Comoros francs.
20. The Progress and Freedom Foundation, another Gingrichrelated group financed with tax-deductible dollars, then picked up the funding.
21. We financed the new house through the credit union.
22. The import element of such schemes can be financed by foreign currency bank loans.
23. If more were financed privately then taxation could be reduced and incentives increased accordingly.
24. In one sense, the fact that few new commercial buildings can be financed does not matter.
25. We started out by looking at ways in which big projects such as railways could be financed by the private sector.
26. Consider in Figure 6.4 the situation where all of the social security benefits are financed by payroll contributions by the employee.
27. The public sector continued to grow through a process of bureaucratic accretion financed by economic growth.
28. The crisis surrounding the tunnel threatens to embarrass the Government, which insisted it be financed entirely by the private sector.
29. After investigating Rizvi's affairs, police claimed they had uncovered evidence that underworld money had financed his mercurial film career.
30. Carpetright comes to the market with no borrowings and has financed the development of 116 stores from its own resources.
More similar words: finance, finances, refinance, finance company, finance lease, public finance, corporate finance, financing, financial, financier, financially, refinancing, financial aid, financial budget, financial ratio, dominance, luminance, ordinance, financial crisis, financial market, financial policy, financial system, financial assets, financial capital, financial advisor, financial analyst, deficit financing, financial leverage, long-term financing, financial strength.