Random good picture Not show
1. A finance house made a bid to buy up the entire company.
2. Finance houses also lease out capital equipment to firms.
3. The Midland's first target was Walter Heller, a finance house in Chicago.
4. The Finance Houses Association were also anxious to ensure that collection practices conformed to the highest ethical standards.
5. If interest rates change adversely, finance houses could find themselves funding fixed rate loans with more expensive floating rate loans.
6. Several finance houses are subsidiaries of commercial banks.
7. With these three methods of finance the finance house provides the funds and a percentage rate of interest.
8. Now the council's finance, housing and legal staff are reviewing procedures in an effort to collect the cash.
9. Higher credit: The Finance Houses Association has warned that instalment credit will cost more following the rise in base rates.
10. MANAMA (Reuters) - The green-fronted Kuwait Finance House Auto mall on Bahrain's main showroom highway is a bank that sells cars.
11. The finance house Blackstone is thought to have placed him on the short list to buy the Arsenal stake.
12. In addition there are pension funds, insurance companies, large companies, finance houses, discount houses.
13. It pays interest subsidies only to Ford Credit, not other finance houses.
14. This also applies to owners taking over responsibility from defaulting tenants, and finance houses taking back property from mortgagors.
15. The intimation is that such giants would likewise be serviced by global finance houses.
16. That in turn has worried the commercial banks that had lent money to the finance houses.
17. Managing Director suggested to the Board that the best way of obtaining capital for the expansion program should be to sell me company's headquarters to a finance house and then lease them back.
18. The Managing Director suggested to the Board that the best way of obtaining capital for the expansion program should be to sell me company's headquarters to a finance house and then lease them back.
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
19. The Managing Director suggested to the Board that the best way of obtaining capital for the expansion programme would be to sell the company's headquarters to a finance house and then lease them back.
20. He served as the vice-chairman of the China Leasing Association and treasurer of the Finance House Association of Hong Kong and the Hong Kong Equipment Leasing Association.
21. A finance technique in which a business sells invoiced receivables at a discount to a bank or finance house (the factor) or to an internal finance company.
More similar words: finance, financed, finances, refinance, finance company, finance lease, public finance, corporate finance, financial, financier, financing, financially, refinancing, office hours, financial aid, financial loss, debt financing, luminance, dominance, ordinance, financial ratio, lease financing, financial claim, financial budget, financial policy, financial assets, financial center, financial crisis, financial support, financial officer.