Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. This savings plan is only available under the Finance Act 1990 and any regulations made thereunder.
2. The 1986 Finance Act introduced tax relief on regular giving to charities deducted from the giver's pay packet.
3. This stimulus lasted until the Finance Act of 1973 which introduced a major revision of the system of corporation tax.
4. She can give him chapter and verse on Finance Acts and other current legislation, and is rigorous in keeping up to date.
5. Schedule to the finance act under which tax is charged on income from dividends.
6. The 1988 Finance Act provides for a tax-consolidation regime that may be applied under certain conditions.
7. Schedule to the finance act under which tax is charged on income from woodland.
8. Schedule to the finance act under which tax is charge on income from land or buildings.
9. Those taxes imposed annually must be authorised by the Finance Act normally passed just before the summer recess.
More similar words: finance, financed, finances, refinance, finance house, finance lease, finance company, public finance, corporate finance, financier, financial, financing, financially, balance account, refinancing, financial aid, financial loss, reactance, financial year, debt financing, self-financing, ordinance, dominance, luminance, financial claim, financial ratio, lease financing, financial budget, financial audit, equity financing.