Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) They seemed to score at will in the final period and the Knicks won going away.
(2) The gouache cut-outs of Matisse's final period are perhaps just an adaptation of this procedure.
(3) The final period was also characterized by "innovations " in finance that vastly increased the availability of mortgage credit and the desire to use it .
(4) In appending to participating in dancing party final period, basically haven't worn skirt.
(5) By the end of his final period, he denies only metaphysical truth.
(6) As you approach the final period of chaos, know that it can only go so far before our influence and authority will take over.
(7) The final period asterisk, .*, just represents the rest of the text (which isn't if interest).
(8) The third and final period has now begun with registrations open to the general public.
(9) The Lakers led 80-70 entering the final period.
(10) I forgot, that final exam during final period.
(11) Now is the winter discount the final period.
(12) He left the ice with a shoulder injury during the final period and did not return.
(13) Every one of the quintet saw the opposition party gain strength during his final period in office.
(14) It has shown that the Diwa basins developed at final period of Diwa stage have better conditions of oil formation. Sentencedict.com
(15) Keep calm and trust those that have your future in their hands, as your final period in duality will end very soon and you will progress in accordance with your previously agreed life plan.
(16) The Lakers bench also accounted for 50 points, scoring much of that while some of the team's starters rested in the final period.
(17) However, the path is going to straighten out, and your final period on Earth will be smooth and exhilarating.
(18) It will all happen in a relatively short time, and the final period before Ascension will be a beautiful uplifting experience.
(19) Odom was the only Lakers starter to play in the final period.
(20) He scored 10 of his 21 points in the final period of Game 4 despite playing with a 101-degree fever because of a sinus infection.
(21) Paul hit an open 3 late in the period which ended right as Chandler finished a fastbreak with a thunderous dunk giving New Orleans an 80-72 lead heading into the final period.
(22) Sometimes I linger as I check the basement for mold and lead. I am the final period on so many significant chapters.
(23) Since we are still in the midst of the final period, I used the current gold and dollar price for the table, while measuring all the other periods from trough to peak.
(24) All competitors qualified into the Final event will be automatically listed into the "best trick" competition which is hold in the Final period.
More similar words: period, periodic, time period, periodical, periodically, grace period, latent period, periodization, latency period, periodic table, in the final analysis, discount period, periodic inventory, final, finally, finale, reconstruction period, finalist, finalize, finality, final user, terminal point, final exam, semifinal, final stage, final decision, final solution, scalpel, legal person, musical performance.