Random good picture Not show
1. However, if it is just the fimbria end. smooth muscle bundle is not necessary to make diagnosis.
2. Conclusion Fimbria fornix transection lesion can results in rats learning and memory disorder.
3. After the operations of fimbria expansion or salpingostomy, the reopen rate of fallopian tubes was 63.38%.
4. The pregnancy rate of normal fimbria and unobstructed tube after lysis of periadnexal adhesion was 47.4%, 26 cases of laparoscopic salpingostomy had no pregnancy.
5. The results show that the fimbria tube and infundibular section both are the thecal structure.
6. Supraependymal nerve fibers existed not only on the ciliated surface of hippocampal fimbria, but also in the middle and posterior surfaces of hippocampal body.
7. Results: Not only we could observe whether the oviduct was blocked , but also the imaging of the shape and activity of the oviduct fimbria and adhesion zone of pelvic were observed.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. It is suggested that the development of epithelial cells in isthmus of fetal fallopian tube should be earlier than that in ampulla and fimbria.
9. Results (1) A lot of cilia and microvilli were obversed on the surface of hippocampal fimbria.
10. Objective To investigate the proliferation and neuronal differentiation of the endogenous neural stem cells(NSCs) in the bilateral hippocampus of adult rat with unilateral fimbria fornix transection.
11. Objective:It is to explore the diagnosis and treatment of hymenal fimbria.
12. Objective: To investigate the survival and migration of the neural stem cells (NSCs) transplanted into the bilateral hippocampi of adult rat with unilateral hippocampal fimbria transected.
13. Supraependymal nerve fibers with different diameters existed not only on the ciliated surface of hippocampal fimbria, but also on the middle and posterior surfaces of hippocampal body.
14. To evaluate the surgical techniques and clinical effects of CO2 laser for treatment of hymenal fimbria.
More similar words: imbricate, umbria, cambria, cambrian, precambrian, timbre, imbrue, timbrel, imbroglio, cambric, cambridge, umbriferous, briar, Brian, inebriate, inebriated, inebriation, chateaubriand, pedestrian bridge, atrial fibrillation, of import, self-image, self-imposed, of importance, self-important, self-importance, self-immolation, self-improvement, if I may say so, limb.