Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The Venice Film Festival has always been the showcase of Italian cinema.
2. There are over 350 films in the Edinburgh Film Festival this year.
3. The film festival is acknowledged as an event of international importance.
4. Cannes hosts the annual film festival.
5. The Cannes Film Festival is one of the most glittering occasions in the movie world.
6. "Poison" took first prize at the 1991 Sundance Film Festival.
7. The film festival takes place in October.
8. The documentary premiered at the Jerusalem Film Festival.
9. Nobody could call this year's Cannes film festival brimful of wonderful surprises.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. The film festival gets underway on 11th July.
11. It has seen the first film festival to take place in a united Germany.
12. The film festival is in/during July.
13. Next week's film festival should be a real feast for cinema-goers.
14. The Edinburgh International Film Festival is the longest running film festival in the world and has experienced many ups and downs.
15. The 1992 Berlin Film Festival attracted more than 700 films from around the world in documentary and feature categories.
16. It was his first visit to a film festival anywhere in the world.
17. It won a prize at the 1998 Gdynia film festival.
18. Kirby did manage to show it at a film festival in Florence.
19. An unveiling at the Cannes Film Festival in May 1997 crowned its transformation from small-screen drama to a movie event.
20. This years Cannes Film Festival, which ended Sunday, brought plenty of glitz (sentencedict.com), glamor and Hollywood moments.
21. A new Czechoslovak film has had its premiere at the Karlovy Vary film festival.
22. The third issue provided four pages on London's underground film festival.
23. Edinburgh has yet to achieve parity core-funding with the younger London Film Festival.
24. In four to five years, this will be a happening film festival.
25. Director Jane Campion's latest film, which stars Kate Winslet and Harvey Keitel, was one of the highlights of the New York Film Festival.
26. She was, of course, keenly interested in cinema, and her White House film festival was fast approaching.
27. They managed to get the short film shown at the Sundance Film Festival, and nothing much happened.
28. Gattaca had its world premiere last month at the Toronto International Film Festival.
29. Cannes will rock to the sound of a cancan dance this year when Moulin Roulin by the Australian director Baz Luhrmann opens the French Film Festival in May.
30. Late-blooming Li Bingbing, one of the A-list actresses in China, adds brilliance to her achieved splendor in 2010 after she was crowned the Best Actress Award in 2009's Golden Horse Film Festival.
More similar words: festival, dragon boat festival, festive, festivity, estimated time of arrival, manifest destiny, survival of the fittest, restive, digestive, suggestive, film, investigative, filmy, digestive tract, filmed, digestive system, film star, clingfilm, microfilm, filmmaker, film-making, fulfilment, motivative, feature film, film industry, film director, rival, trival, arrival, rivalry.