Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. I ordered a fine fillet of salmon.
2. Don't be afraid to ask your fishmonger to fillet flat fish.
3. You can boil the fish fillets on a high setting.
4. Filleting fish can be quite a fiddly job.
5. I put a forkful of fillet steak in my mouth.
6. I had the the most expensive dish on the menu - a choice fillet of fish.
7. I cleaned and filleted the fish.
8. Heat the oil and deep-fry the fish fillets.
9. The floral examples include a large lotus calyx and two ivy leaves joined by a slight fillet.
10. Repeat the entire process for the second fillet of trout.
11. Two cod fillets, please.
12. Smaller boneless lamb cuts include best end neck fillets and steaks from the leg or loin.
13. Perhaps there's hope for me yet, he thought as he unrolled the fillet on the cutting board.
14. Remove the fillets from the marinade, place on a board skin-side down, and scatter over the chopped dill.
15. Roll the fillets up and secure with a cocktail stick.
16. Comparisons reveal that further-processed fish products are more expensive than frozen raw fillets and steaks.
17. Mix the chopped parsley, garlic, olive oil, chopped anchovy fillets and vinegar to make a little vinaigrette sauce.
18. Garnish with diced anchovy fillets and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
19. A large wing-to-fuselage fillet was added which itself reportedly boosted the performance more than ten knots.
20. Salt and pepper the fish fillets. Whisk egg white with a fork a few times in a small bowl.
21. It describes the process of filleting contour in programming with the tool center track and tool radius compenstration.
22. Obviously there would be exceptions. Filleting knives, which turned out to be the most lethal of all,[Sentencedict] certainly need their tips.
23. Ellipse milling, filleting and chamfering etc. can be done by this method as well.
24. Before HQ's fillets go into cold storage, the fish pass through a metal detector, just in case any stray flecks of a filleting knife have made their way into the product.
25. Proponents are enthusiastic about the cheap, green energy; critics worry about the loss of natural beauty and the yearly filleting of thousands of songbirds and ducks.
26. It can be used with superfine fiber together to get the effect of filleting dust and deodorization .
27. In conclusion, by step coverage under SEM and contact resistance, find the best method of physical bombing filleting on the baseline contact shape.
28. Finally this paper introduces the utilization of the algorithm in surface intersecting and surface filleting.
29. Fortunately, chefs train for years to master the art of filleting this fish while avoiding the ovaries, liver, and intestines, which contain a toxin so lethal that a tiny drop can kill.
More similar words: fillet, filled, filler, unfilled, fulfilled, unfulfilled, smoke-filled, be filled with, bulletin, filling, news bulletin, filling in, refilling, filling up, bulletin board, fulfilling, filling station, film editing, bulletin board system, sheeting, dieting, meeting, fill the bill, sweeting, fleeting, competing, greeting, budgeting, completing, riveting.