Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. When badly wounded, the filcher escapes using its time filch ability, or dimension door.
2. For the filcher and prey, no time passes at all.
3. To observers, the filcher and its prey disappear in a shimmer, then reappear 7 minutes later in exactly the orientation and condition they left.
4. Mr Barry knew very little about horses but he hired a comfortable stable for me, and a man called Filcher to look after me.
5. Moments later, the policemen found another empty bag like the one in the boy's basket, and they took Filcher away with them.
More similar words: filch, zilch, milch, milch cow, pilchard, retail chain, belcher, welcher, alchemy, squelched, sepulcher, feel cheap, alchemist, alchemical, spell check, personal check, spell checker, chemical change, medical checkup, physical chemistry, oil can, railcar, tailcoat, oil company, oil colour, jail cell, oilcloth, sailcloth, civil case, cheddar cheese.