1. If you add those four figures up, it comes to over £500.
2. Adding these figures up we can find the answer.
3. It may take several hours to figure up these expenses.
4. She added the figures up in no time.
5. Can you figure up this bill?
5. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
6. I can't figure up what he meant to say.
7. With viewing figures up a million, the programme has a winning formula .
8. She put the figures up on the board to underline the seriousness of the situation.
9. Increased exports of banknotes should have helped printer De La Rue boost half way figures, up by a third to ￡41m.
10. Did you figure up the costs?
11. The E 250 CGI bumps that figure up to 204 horsepower, while still offering 32 mpg.
12. If you figure up the total, I'll pay you.
13. If you figure up exactly how much I owe you, I'll pay you right away.
14. Please figure up the account.
More similar words: figure, figured, figure on, figure in, figure out, prefigure, configure, disfigure, wax figure, figurehead, disfigured, transfigure, public figure, figure skating, disfigurement, figure of speech, authority figure, significant figure, figuring, figurine, figurative, figuratively, configuration, transfiguration, figurative language, measure up, conjure up, measure up to, fire up, flare-up.