1. The red figure in the foreground is the artist's mother.
2. On each side of me was a figure in khaki.
3. Does the question of cost figure in your plans?
4. He is the bowler-hatted figure in the foreground of Orpen's famous painting.
5. Bill perceived a tiny figure in the distance.
6. I could just discern a figure in the darkness.
7. He's a familiar figure in the neighbourhood.
8. I could make out a dark figure in the twilight.
9. She has been a central figure in the campaign.
10. Do I still figure in your plans?
11. The seated figure in the corner beckoned me over.
12. He cut a striking figure in his white dinner jacket.
13. He was a portly figure in a tight-fitting jacket and bow tie.
14. He was an important figure in pop during the seventies.
15. We're talking about a figure in the low hundreds.
16. A figure in a brown suit stepped out from behind the bushes.
17. The door knocker was a female figure in brass.
18. I could just make out a figure in the shadows.
19. The singer has become a cult figure in America.
20. A figure in white detached itself from the shadows.
21. They mouded a figure in clay.
22. He was a familiar figure in the local pub.
23. Jones proved an inspirational figure in Welsh rugby.
24. I could just make out a figure in the darkness.
25. They moulded a figure in clay.
26. She was a key figure in the international art world.
27. He remains a towering figure in modern British politics.
28. He is a controversial figure in the art world.
29. He cut a dashing figure in his uniform.
30. The central figure in the painting is the artist's daughter.
More similar words: figure, figure out, wherein, reinforce, interfere in, fighter, dig up, foreigner, fatigue, ambiguous, intrigued, fight against, sovereignty, EIN, lie in, done in, cave in, tune in, give in, vote in, heinous, close in, come into, protein, engage in, sure, believe in, seeing that, slide into, injure.