Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. This shift to figural and postmodern films has also taken place in art cinema.
2. The Congo people decorate their pipes with figural and geometric patterns.
3. These are the figural representations contained in ancient wall painting.
4. What are the distinctions between figural and metric structures?
5. Fu Boashi Hua HeHua ( Chinese Figural and Landscape Paintings ). Shanghai Cultural Publishing House, 1955.
6. First, is a group of pavements with radial arrangements, often with much figural detail.
7. CHANGING TIME AND VARYING ART " - The changes of contemporary Chinese brush stroke figural paintings "
8. Two measures of cognitive instruments were employed, the Chinese Version of the Test of Nonverbal Intelligence and Torrance's Tests of Creative Thinking ( Figural B).
More similar words: figurative, figuration, figuratively, configuration, transfiguration, figurative language, figure, figured, figuring, figurine, figure in, figure on, figure up, figure out, disfigure, configure, wax figure, prefigure, figurehead, cut a figure, configured, disfigured, father figure, round figure, transfigure, public figure, figure skating, disfigurement, in round figures, figure of speech.